What will you get?All in one plugin. when you buy this plugin, you will buy more than one:
Wordpress mobile push notification messages plugin supports IOS, Android, Windows 10, Windows Phone 8,8.1 and BlackBerry 10.
WP Wordpress web push notification messages plugin supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Samsung Browser.
Wordpress Newsletter plugin.
Facebook Messenger Wordpress plugin.
Facebook Notifications Wordpress plugin.
Track views and clicks for each platform.
Support Wordpress multi-site.
Life time license and updates
Start now and create one campaign to sending all popular platforms and devices.
What we provide in details ?Desktop & Mobile Push Notification System Wordpress Plugin
- We provide a complete solution to send desktop and mobile push notification messages to IOS, Android, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Windows 10, Windows Phone 8,8.1 and BlackBerry 10 , Opera, Samsung Browser, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, Newsletter platforms. Also support Titanium, PhoneGap, Cordova and Corona apps.
With this plugin you have your own push notification system like urbanairship.com and parse.com but to send with no limit as the system connect directly with Apple & Google servers to send the push notification messages.
Also we connect directly with Chrome, Safari and Firefox push servers to send the push messages without any third-parties to send the push messages directly to your website visitors even they are not opening or browsing your websites
Also desktop push notification works with the same browsers on smart phones so it will work as you send a mobile push notification to these visitors
- The plugin are those who have an mobile app and would like to send push notification messages
Or who have a website and want to send desktop push notification for their visitors.
- The plugin can connect with any table in any database that contains the data of the device tokens.
Awesome: PHP stand-alone solution is available now !If you want a push system working separately from Wordpress so we developed our awesome product as a stand-alone solution, it is a complete notification system for all popular platforms Facebook Messenger, Facebook notifications, Newsletter, iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry 10, Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera, Samsung browser and Firefox. Check now !
New Video for how to setup the plugin to enable the desktop push notification browsers step by step
Setup plugin service:
We provide a service to install the plugin and finish all desktop push notification platforms configurations and generate Safari certificates for $20 only.
Transfer From Another Providers:
We offer free scripts to move from Parse and OneSignal providers to use our solution.
Ready mobile solution:
If you still don’t have a mobile app, we recommend on you checking http://codecanyon.net/item/ionwordpress-wordpress-full-integrated-mobile-app/10639789 . This team provide a Full Wordpress Integrated app both for Android and iOS which completely integrates our Push Notification System to send mobile push notifications.
Mobile app & installation service:
We provide a paid service to build ionWordpress iOS and Android app for you besides submitting it in Play and App stores using your accounts or our accounts if you want to save $100 renewal fees for Google and Apple. Also we will install and configure our push plugin on your Wordpress for mobile and desktop platforms. All of this cost $100 only and 4 business days and $50 without stores submitting. Or build Android app for $25 only.
- Support platforms IOS/Android/Windows 10/Windows Phone 8,8.1/BlackBerry 10/Chrome/Safari/Firefox
- Awesome Geo-fence capabilities and auto Geo-fence messages to send any device automatically when it located in a selected area
- Support BuddyPress, wooCommerce and bbPress auto events and a powerful tool to detect and create any custom event for Wordpress
- Send messages to user groups
- Integrate with Ultimate Membership Pro
- Support localization so you can now download .PO file to translate it into your language
- Send push notification messages in a server cron-job or fancy instant sending
- Send desktop push notification messages for Chrome/Safari/Firefox
- 3 different ways to request the push permissions from visitors popup box, icon or native-opt-in window
- Delay time for showing the request of push permissions method
- Popup box and icon different screen positions
- Option to show the request of push permissions for logged and admin users only or special parts of your site
- Pay to read to force visitors subscribing in your push notification service to continue reading your contents
- Visual statistics for every campaign
- Visual statistics for all campaigns and all system progress
- Detect and track GPS locaion for your visitors
- Send scheduled push notification messages with repeater times
- Support Wordpress widget to make your visitors subscribing in your desktop push with channels options
- Meta box to mute the push notification message or choose delivers to a certain channels
- Plugin can send push notification when some optional events happened:
- Notify all users when administrator published a new post and option to send the notification to users which subscribed in channels equivalent to the post category
- Notify author when administrator approved and published his post
- Notify author when administrator approved on his comment
- Notify author when a new comment added on his post
- Notify user when another one comment on his comment
- Notify all users subscribed in a post when got a new updates
- Mobile payload builder in the event manager
- Edit push notification event messages before sent using the Wordpress Filters
- RTL style supported
- Feedback service to IOS/Android to find and deactivate the invalid devices (i.e. Devices that uninstall your app)
- Give you a detailed report after sending operation is done
- Powerful panel to manage your registered devices token
- Powerful dashboard to send messages
- Archive for sent messages
- Smart tool to remove the duplicate tokens data
- Insert the device tokens data and prepare to send in queue system
- Connect and send the messages in queue system which prevents any overloads on server
- Pause/Resume preparing and sending operation at any time
- Send 1 million message in 20 minutes (Tested on Hostgator shared hosting Hatchling package)
- Send iOS messages with custom Badge, Sound, Lock-key and Image
- Very easy to setup, Very easy to use
- Reconnecting automatically if happened any errors like push servers is not responding
- Send extra values with your message in JSON or normal form (i.e. Used from developers to send values like item ID, URL top open etc.)
- Handling any errors from servers while sending operation like:
Server is not responding or unavailable for this moment and there is ability to reconnect automatically
If there is any problem with Google API key
If the size of message greater than the allowed size from Google
If Apple refuse the certification file and the password phrase
If Apple send error to refuse the payload size
Give you error if there are some functions your server does not support them
- Connect and read the device token values from any custom table at any Localhost/Remote database
- Connect with multi database in the same time
- Categorize the subscribers by using the channels system
- Processing the text message for sending as much as possible number of characters
- Smart to cut your message if it exceeds the allowed size from Apple
- Wonderful easy panel for watching and processing the sending operation
- Watch instant log while sending push messages that informs you the connection status, server responding and any errors related to the sending operation
- Support BuddyPress push notification
- Support wooCommerce push notification
- Support bbPress push notification
How it works?
There is an API allows to you to do all necessary operations.
For example you can start add the device tokens to the database by this API link:
Take a look to the all API services in the documentation page here
- Save new device token
- Send custom push notification message to user or device
- Edit the device subscription in channels
- Get a list of channels and whichever device subscribed
- Service to start and run a cron job for sending the scheduled messages
- Get the list of all channels
If you found this tool is useful please don’t forget to rate us or share\like the link in your social media.
Try it now
- Note: Some features in control panel will be disabled for security reasons
- User: admin
- Password: demo
How to install?
Just upload plugin files to the specified folder and sure that Permalink system is enabled
- Full documentation embedded inside the plugin for developer use
- Full documentation exists with plugin files
- For quick view and test you can visit this link:
Help to install
We provide a free support for helping you to setup the plugin and integrate it in your web app Help desk
- Wordpress release 3.0 or later
- PHP version 5.3 or later
- CURL library for Google
iOS & Safari push notification require (CURL version >= 7.46 and OpenSSL version >= 1.0.2e with HTTP/2 enabled) for the new HTTP/2 API provider
(SSL library and opened outgoing ports 2195,2196) for the old SSL API provider
We will be happy if you ask us for any help https://smartiolabs.com/support
Version 7.4 – 01/17/2018
-New Feature: Official Facebook Messenger chat plugin. -New Feature: Facebook Messenger send us message button shortcode. -New Feature: Facebook login button shortcode. -New Feature: bbPress new auto event when someone quoted another user in comments. -New Feature: bbPress new auto event when someone replied on another user's comment. -Improvements: New emoji plugin with lite size. -Improvements: Settings page UX improvements. -Bug Fix: Minor bugs fixed.
Version 7.3 – 12/08/2017
-Improvements: Support making CURL connections by Wordpress proxy. -New Feature: New option to limit receiving messages for each device in interval time. -Bug Fix: Minor bugs fixed.
Version 7.2 – 11/30/2017
-Improvements: Customize the title of Messenger widget button. -Bug Fix: Prevents show popup for supported browsers in incognito mode. -Bug Fix: Redirect after campaign saved. -Critical Bug: Add the default database connection for fresh installation.
Version 7.1 – 11/26/2017
-Improvements: System speed optimization. -Bug Fix: Minor bugs fixed.
Version 7.0 – 11/22/2017
-New Feature: Add Facebook Messenger as a new platform. -New Feature: Add Facebook Notifications as a new platform. -New Feature: Support Opera browser as a new platform. -New Feature: Support Samsung Browser as a new platform. -New Feature: Add Newsletter builder as a new platform. -New Feature: Import subscribers from CSV files. -New Feature: Facebook Messenger widget. -New Feature: Support new Chrome API changes like big image, actions, direction etc... -Improvements: Create campaign page UI improvements. -Bug Fix: Fix critical bugs and system performance.
Version 6.5 – 09/22/2017
-New Feature: Add new option for `Pay To Read` feature to hide posts contents only. -New Feature: Separate between finished and pending campaigns. -Improvements: Set a title for auto events campaigns as post subject. -Bug Fix: Update finish time for campaigns when it doesn't find any devices.
Version 6.4.1 – 08/25/2017
-New Feature: Control darkness grade in `Pay To Read` mode -New Feature: New popup layout `Light Ocean` -Bug Fix: Fix bug in event manager.
Version 6.4 – 08/24/2017
-New Feature: Send messages to user groups -New Feature: Integrate with Ultimate Membership Pro -New Feature: Add a new option to send iOS one by one to prevent Apple closing connection problem -New Feature: Schedule a push in a certain time when publish or update post -New Feature: Set popup message when browser doesn't support push notification -Improvements: Set post featured image as desktop push notification icon -Improvements: Process emoji codes for mobile payload parameters -Bug Fix: Critical bug fixes.
Version 6.3 – 05/14/2017
-New Feature: Support bbPress replies on topics. -New Feature: Welcome notification message for desktop push notification platforms. -New Feature: Customize pop-up message to appear when user blocks push permissions in case `Pay to read` option is enabled. -Bug Fix: Fix auto update issue.
Version 6.2 – 04/15/2017
-New Feature: Limit number of processed campaigns for each cron-job time -New Feature: New amazing pop-up layouts to choose between them -New Feature: Support Wordpress shortcode to load the plugin widget -New Feature: Enable showing pop-up for specific pages only -Bug Fix: Minor bug fixes
Version 6.1 – 03/22/2017
-New Feature: Notify all users that commented on a post when adding a new comment on this post -New Feature: New option to manage the mute notification checkbox when creating new posts -Bug Fix: Minor bug fixes
Version 6.0 – 03/10/2017
-New feature: Delay time for showing the request of push permissions method. -New feature: Popup box screen positions. -New feature: New request of push permissions method by an icon. -New feature: Icon different screen positions. -New feature: New request of push permissions method by the native Opt-in. -New feature: Write custom CSS code for the request of push permissions method. -New feature: Visual statistics for every campaign. -New feature: Visual statistics for all campaigns and all system progress. -New feature: Android FCM messages structure compatibility. -New feature: Customize FCM Android title, icon and sound. -New feature: Default iOS badge, icon and sound. -New feature: Default title for desktop push notification. -New feature: Auto Geo-fence messages to send any device automatically when it located in a selected area. -New feature: Schedule and repeater campaigns. -New feature: Support emoji smileys with fancy emoji keyboard. -New feature: Detect and track GPS locaion for your visitors. -New feature: New option to show the request of push permissions for admin users only. -New feature: Determine number of days to request the permissions again from users when click on the ignore button. -New feature: New option pay to read to force visitors subscribing in your push notification service to continue reading your contents. -New feature: Show the request of push permissions in special parts of your site. -New feature: System error log page to track any errors from your push system. -New feature: Set a campaign template for any auto event messages in the event manager. -Improvements: Read the custom taxonomies for posts or custom post types in the event manager. -New feature: Mobile payload builder in the event manager. -Improvements: A lot of GUI improvements. -Bug Fix: Minor bug fixes.
Version 5.9.1 – 12/17/2016
-New Feature: New option to choose between old (SSL) and new (HTTP/2) Apple API provider -Bug Fix: Update Firefox push service URL due to the last Firefox change
Version 5.9 – 11/18/2016
-New Feature: New end-point create/update/delete channels -New Feature: Ability to show the popup box and widget for logged users only -Improvement: Change iOS and Safari (APNS) API provider to the new API from Apple https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=12172015b Warning: This new API requires special requirments for server CURL version >= 7.46 and OpenSSL version >= 1.0.2e with HTTP/2 enabled -Bug Fix: Minor bug fixes
Version 5.8 – 09/29/2016
-Bug Fix: Fix a bug about rewrite rules problem
Version 5.7 – 09/24/2016
-Bug Fix: Minor bugs fixed -Improvement: New option to set an API key for Google Maps in the sending dashboard -Improvement: Support Firebase FCM instead of old GCM
Version 5.6 – 09/01/2016
-New Feature: Option to simplify the sending dashboard page -New Feature: Improve event manager to pass a dynamic value to a Wordpress function -Improvement: Improve `send_notification` end-point to send new message according to Geo-Fence parameters & user ID parameter -Improvement: Add new channel using the userID parameter in web-service -Improvement: Retreive the user channels or devices using the userID parameter in web-service -Improvement: Delete device using the userID parameter in web-service
Version 5.5 – 08/16/2016
-New Feature: Add a new option to enable desktop push notification debuging mode -New Feature: Show dismissed desktop push notification messages for offline users when open the browser -Bug Fix: Fix bug for Firefox due to Firefox changes -Bug Fix: Fix quotations problem for popup translations variables
Version 5.4 – 07/12/2016
-New Feature: Support BuddyPress activitis for group and timeline -Bug Fix: Minor bugs fixed
Version 5.3 – 06/13/2016
-New Feature: New powerful tool to detect and create any Wordpress event -New Feature: Support BuddyPress events -Bug Fix: Minor bugs fixed
Version 5.2 – 06/04/2016
-Bug Fix: Minor bugs fixed
Version 5.1 – 05/21/2016
-New Feature: Support Windows 10 platform -New Feature: Widget to add in front-end to subscribe in desktop push notification and channels -New Feature: Support localization so you can now download .PO file to translate it into your language -New Feature: Add meta box to mute sending a push message -Improvement: Make setiting Safari push settings more easy to user -Improvement: Add cancel button to desktop push notification modal box
Version 5.0 – 04/26/2016
-New Feature: Support desktop push notifications for Chrome, Safari and Firefox -New Feature: Secure your API by sending your authentication key in the header of request instead of as parameter -Improvement: Improve the core of plugin to work faster and separately from Wordpress -Improvement: Improve the sending reports to record the stats for every sending operation -Improvement: UI improvements -Bug Fix: Minor bug fixes
Version 4.3 – 24/01/2016
-Bug fix: update Google maps API in sending dashboard page due to Google updates
Version 4.2 – 01/09/2016
-New Feature: support Windows Phone 8,8.1 platform -New Feature: support BlackBerry 10 platform -New Feature: one click auto update system -Improvement: many improvements in the DB structure to speedup the saving and sending process -Improvement: UI improvements -New Feature: support Corona platform -Bug fix: minor bugs fixed
Version 4.1 – 10/12/2015
-New Feature: new service `deletetoken` to delete a device subscription permanently -Improvement: improve `savetoken` service to update the device subscription status -Bug fix: minor bugs fixed
Version 4.0 – 08/11/2015
-New Feature: Awesome Geo-fence capabilities -New Feature: Real-time GPS map -New Feature: Option to auto recognize the location for the registered device -New Feature: Option to stop truncating iOS push message -New Feature: Ajax stats dashboard to calculate the number of devices which will receive the message -Bug fix: Fix minor bugs
Version 3.9.4 – 07/13/2015
-Bug fix: Fix Titanium compatibility -New Feature: Improve channel filters in sending message -New Feature: Button for updating the channel subscribers counters -New Feature: New Wordpress filter for the push event messages settings -Bug fix: Fix minor bugs
Version 3.9.3 – 05/01/2015
-Bug fix: Fix an error in uploading the certification file in a multisite Wordpress -New Feature: Support iOS emoji smilies -New Feature: Edit push notification event messages before sent using the Wordpress Filters
Version 3.9.2 – 01/09/2015
-Bug fix: Fix an error in the message JSON format
Version 3.9.1 – 01/03/2015
-Bug Fix: Fix bug in send notification with custom event `new post published` -Improve: Now system will archive all sent messages
Version 3.9 – 12/29/2014
-Bug Fix: Fix an error in access with the simple authentication key
Version 3.8 – 12/22/2014
-New Feature: Send to all users or channel's users a push message over plugin's API `send_notification` -New Feature: Send a push message over plugin's API in a scheduled time -New Feature: Scheduled messages now appears in `Message Archive` page -New Feature: Delete a scheduled message before its sending time from `Message Archive` page -Bug Fix: Fix the time zone differences problem when sending a message in a scheduled time
Version 3.7 – 12/12/2014
-New Feature: A new option to send a notification to users which subscribed in channels equivalent to the post category when publish a new post -Improve: Add a lot of additional options to `send_notification` service
Version 3.6 – 12/08/2014
-New Feature: Provide a complex authentication option for more API security -Fix: Update the plugin documentation
Version 3.5 – 11/08/2014
-Bug Fix: Fix bug in test dashboard feature
Version 3.4 – 11/06/2014
-New Feature: Compatibility with Titanium apps
Version 3.3 – 11/01/2014
Fix: Update Apple server connection
Version 3.2 – 10/19/2014
-New Feature: Add a new testing dashboard to test your sending options -Improvement: Update documentation to be compatible with iOS 8 -Improvement: Fix some incompatibility with PHP version under 5.2.4 when sending iOS message -Bug Fix: Disable Apple feedback when there's no sending to iOS devices
Version 3.1 – 06/07/2014
-Bug Fix: Fix bug in iOS push notification message payload
Version 3.0 – 06/01/2014
-New service: Send custom push notification message to User ID or custom device token -New feature: Support RTL style -New feature: Send push notifications messages when custom Wordpress events happened -New feature: Edit the token subscribed channels manually -New feature: Send push notification messages as a cron job -New feature: Send scheduled push notification messages -Bug Fix: Minor bugs fixed
Version 2.6 – 03/23/2014
-New feature: Remove duplicate device token -Bug Fix: Fixed bug slow down iOS sending -Improvement: Improve feedback service progress bar -Improvement: Improve sending progress system -Improvement: Improve iOS test mode
Version 2.5 – 03/10/2014
-New feature: Send iOS message with custom Badge, Sound and Image -New feature: Archive for sent messages -New feature: New fancy dashboard for sending messages -New feature: Save sending settings -Improvement: Speedup sending process -Improvement: Speedup preparing data for sending operation -Improvement: New easy method for sending payloads with push messages
Version 2.4 – 03/07/2014
-Bug Fix: Fix duplicate send for first regiment in Android sending queue -New feature: Add new feature to upload the certification file in plugin setting page
Version 2.3 – 03/05/2014
-Bug Fix: Fix error that causing slow down connection with Apple -New feature: Add new option "iOS Test Mode" -New feature: Add the feedback service to work separately -Improvement: Improve send service core system -Improvement: Speed up send process
Version 2.2 – 03/01/2014
-Bug Fix: Fix minor bugs in Apple sending service -Improvement: Improve connect with remote database connection -Improvement: Improve add a new connection -Improvement: Load the plugin files separately to avoid conflict with other plugins -New feature: Manage device tokens [Edit/Delete/Change]
Version 2.1 – 02/15/2014
-Bug Fix: Appear error when trying to add a new connection for an empty token table -Improvement: Support uninstall the plugin in Wordpress network site
Version 2.0 – 02/07/2014
-New Feature: Feedback service for handling invalid device tokens -New Feature: More customization options for IOS message -New Feature: Add expire time option for messages -New Feature: Insert the device tokens in queue system -New Feature: Detailed report after sending operation is done -Improvement: UI improvements with Ajax technique -Bug Fix: Minor bug fixes