The DELUCKS WordPress SEO Plugin is your “turbo-charged engine” for sustainable search experience optimization and search engine optimization. This SEO plugin is for everyone who knows SEO or wants to learn it. Use it for your whole WordPress communication – ‘cause it’s the fastest, most user focused and Google friendliest way to become sustainably better and succeed.
13+ reasons to start your SEO now with the DELUCKS plugin!
With the Professional version of our WordPress SEO Plugin you optimize your website in all relevant ways:
1. Set up and optimize your meta data in every language your website is (the plugin is optimized for WPML).
2. Let the plugin create and auto-update your sitemap, image sitemap, video sitemap and Google News sitemap.
3. Track your user numbers with internal statistics, Google analytics and other statistic tool support.
4. Focus on your keywords in your texts and optimize your RSS feeds. Use the ultra strong semantic and WDFIDF analysis to optimize your contents word by word.
5. Optimize your urls, set up canonical tags and secure your WordPress site via SSL support to get the best out of your structure.
6. Make your visitors’ navigation easier through breadcrumbs.
7. Optimize outgoing links to improve surfing and your link juice.
8. Reduce the image file sizes and optimize the images’ keywords to improve your websites’ performance.
9. Improve your WordPress websites’ snippets in Googles’ search results by setting up microdata in a schema.org (for different kinds of contents like local adress information, WooCommerce product infos..).
10. Let your visitors rate your contents or products to make your information more trustworthy. Enrich testimonials with rating stars.
11. Leverage the amount of social shares by inserting customizable lots of sharing buttons like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Whatsapp.
12. Learn how to improve your SEO skills with our video tutorials
13. Trust hundrets of other successful customers, who already profit of the huge amount of advantages compared to all other WordPress SEO plugins:
1.5.5 Bugfix plus extension for mobile content and personalization
- New professional feature: Shortcodes for responsive content inclusive editor buttons
- New professional feature: Shortcodes for persona content inclusive editor buttons
- Added filters “deLucks_getImages_args” and “deLucks_getVideos_args”for sitemap compatibilities with CactusThemes
- Bugfix: wrong url assignment for Google+ and Facebook in social microdata
- Bugfix: datepicker conflict with other plugins fixed
- Added default colors for rating as fallback
- Sharing wont work in some cases
1.5.4 Added setting fields for polylang multilanguage
1.5.3 Bugfix: professional modules were not working on frontend
1.5.2 Faster and more stable license system plus dashboard redesign
- Info: “display_errors” changed to “off” again (index.php)
- Info: The automatic 30 day trial of the Pro version has been deactivated with the last update. You can start the trial in the dashboard, manually. If you have ever cancelled the demo or entered a valid license key, you cannot restart the trial
- New licensing system: safer, faster, less requests
- Added domain activation limit check for license keys
- New removable messages on plugin pages to increase your attention for important things
- Some changes on the plugin dashboard
- Bugfix: master-settings were containing some debug values
- Bugfix: css properties broke some elements on editor page
- Bugfix: posttype depending title were used on frontpage too
- Bugfix: ajax-loader.gif could not found on the dashboard
- Bugfix: some php notices removed
- Bugfix: set a certain post to “nofollow” was not possible
1.5.1 Major update for new architecture
- Edit Screen: Its now possible to add more than one keyword to a post. Text optimization and WDFIDF analysis will use the defined primary keyword
- Edit screen: New metatitle field (YOAST import extended for this)
- Edit screen: New metatitle preview
- Edit screen: DELUCKS SEO metaboxes reduced to one big “SEO Attribute”-Metabox
- Edit screen: Complete new microdata code to add several microdata entries to posts
- Edit screen: wdfidf analysis is now possible without saving the post
- Basic > Metadata: New options to define post titles depending on post type
- Basic > Metadata: New metatag “keywords” will output all post keywords comma-seperated for search engines like “bing”.
- Basic > Sitemaps: We now exclude posts with activated “noindex” option
- Basic > Statistics: Database cleanup button added
- Professional > Microdata: New option field to insert your youtube api key for microdata data loader
- Professional > Rating: Its now possible to add a rating to user comments
- Dashboard > Import/Export: New master settings available
- Options “noindex”, “alt-text” and “description” now available for image attachments
- Many code changes for better expansion and faster loading times
- Keyword field and autocompletion moved back to metadata module (please reactivate this options in basic > metadata module)
- Image optimization module removed
- Keyword check and duplicate check on edit screen removed
- Suite version removed
- Status traffic light in post overview list removed
- Focus-Keyword, description and shares added to post overview list
- Heading-ID for anchor links and italic / bold checks in symantic analysis removed
- Some license system changes for better error handling
- PHP4 compatibility removed (widget constructors renamed for PHP7)
- Missing translations added
- Some bugfixes
1.4 Security update
- Security bug fix (update is highly recommended)
1.3.9: Bug fix
- Bug fix for sitemap module
1.3.8: Optimization for WordPress 4.5
- Bug fix for themes with visual editor issues since Wp 4.5
- Performance optimization
- New master settings
- Extension of social sharing buttons with arrows
1.3.7: Minor bug fixes
- simplified text optimization
- combatibility with “advanced custom fields pro”
- bugfixing & code improvements
- new tutorial videos added
1.3.6: Improvements and extension of the text optimization’s features for the DELUCKS WordPress SEO Plugin and some bug fixes
- featured images are now included in rss feeds
- some improvements to the text optimization module
1.3.5: Improvements of text optimization of DELUCKS SEO for WordPress and some bug fixes
- removed some notices
- some improvements to the text optimization module
1.3.4: Small bugfixes and movement of the text optimzation module to the Professional version of our WordPress SEO plugin
- HOTFIX: text optimization module existed twice
- text optimization module moved from basic to professional (please reactivate, reconfigure)
1.3.3 SEO Plugin now with full WDFIDF text optimization and a new license verifcation system
- Text optimization now with semantic and WDFIDF analysis for the Professsional license
- faq, tooltip and helptexts changed
- licensing optimizations
- several other optimizations
1.3.2 Huge update for meta tags and some design improvements for our WordPress SEO plugin
- Basic > URLs: Its now possible to redirect 404 matches to a customized url or do nothing to just log into the suite manager
- Basic > Metadata: New options to set follow/nofollow and index/noindex to categories and woocommerce categories
- Basic > Metadata: New option to set noydir tag
- Basic > Metadata: New option to set noodp tag
- Basic > Text optimization: New option to display a memo field in edit page
- Professional > Sharing: Added an option to insert social media microdata to the dom
- Some optimizations in suite manager
- Removed some php notices
- Some language changes
- Some css changes
- Added our gettext trigger files to translate the plugin
1.3.1 Minor bug fixes for our plugin
- bugfix to load migration adapter wizards correctly
1.3.0 Performance optimization with first semantic optimization and WDFIDF rollout
- Big code cleanup
- A lot of performance optimizations
- A lot of bug fixes and improvements
- New options for content optimization (semantic and wdf*idf analysis) for suite customers (the SEO Suite does not exist any more)
- New licensing system to update this plugin safer
- IMPORTANT: As owner of the professional or suite version you need to reactivate this plugin after the upgrade