Webinse Delete Order
Do you want to delete unnecessary orders in the backend but don’t know how? So, this Magento Delete Order extension is for you!
Unlike other Magento Delete Orders with this extension you can quickly delete orders to maintain clean sales database. You just need to select orders on the order grid page then select mass action ‘Delete Order’ and click ‘Submit’. You can also delete order on the order view page.
Note: This extension is guaranteed to work with Magento Default Theme. We don’t say that it won’t work with customization at all, but due to the the great majority of Custom themes we cannot guarantee the proper work of the extension with all of them.
- Easy installation and manage
- Mass delete orders on the order grid page
- Delete order on the order view page
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interfaces are fully configurable, installation requires little time and can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
Delete Order Extension version 1.1.2 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 1.7-1.9.
Feb 07 2017 – Version 1.1.2
- ACL permission fixes
Feb 06 2017 – Version 1.1.1
- Compatibility fixing
Jan 27 2017 – Version 1.1.0
- Deleting of order related admin grid items (flat tables) - New features: delete order shipment/ payment/ credit memo/ invoice/ quote - Code refactoring
Jan 17 2017 – Version 1.0.3
- Code reformatting - Setting acl resources - Acl resources cofiguration
Jul 03 2015 – Version 1.0.2
- Bring back the deleted order stock - Reformatted code with Webinse code - Minor bugfixing
Mar 24 2015 – Version 1.0.1
- Minor bugfixes
Apr 28 2014 – Version 0.1.1
Apr 22 2014 – Version 0.1.0
- Initial release