DBSystem is a files and databases backups manager. Its main purpose is to centralize and simplify the backups management. It supports multiple databases and cloud destinations. It features a high configurable task system that automates the backups generation process and a fully responsive, modern interface.
- Dump MySql, Postgres and Sqlite databases
- Select the database tables to backup
- Dump files and folders
- Select the files and folders to exclude from the backup
- Upload backups to FTP, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Send backup attached to emails
- Task system to automate the backups
- Task overview with statistics
- Restore backups
- Import backups
- Download local backups
- Backup deletion from all or specific destinations
- Databases management
- Destinations management
- Users management
- Clean up system
- Responsive modern interface
- Sensible data encryption
The demo is readonly, all save functionalities are disabled.
- PHP >= 7.0.0
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Curl PHP Extension
- Zip PHP Extension
- Phar PHP Extension
- Zlib PHP Extension
- Ftp PHP Extension
- proc_open PHP function
- mysqldump to dump mysql databases
- pg_dump to dump postgress databases
- sqlite3 to dump sqlite databases
- Ability to setup cron jobs
- zip and tar shell commands
FAQsCan i setup cron jobs with this application ?
DBSystem doesn’t allow to manage cron jobs directly. You’ve to setup cron jobs externally to call the task urls.
Can DBSystem make backups of large files ?
DBSystem uses the php zip and phar libraries to make backups of files, so it has same performance and limitations. You can also use shell commands if your server supports them, which are faster. It also depends by your server hardware and php settings. It could take some minutes to make backups of a large amount of files.
Version 1.0.3 - 21.09.2018 - Improved files backup speed - Fixed bug preventing to set new memory limit based on related setting - Added the possibility to use shell commands to backup files - Added a basic user profile
Version 1.0.2 - 17.09.2018 - Added possibility to choose compression type for the task. - Added cleanup for unused temporary backup folders. - Converted logo to svg.
Version 1.0.1 - 04.09.2018 - UI fixes and improvements. - Improved application update process.