Data Rate Units Converter – Natural Language Conversion Library
Data Rate Units Converter is PHP library that provide You possibility to convert data rate units from/to natural language format in simplest possible way.
Trusted By Over 850 Satisfied Customers
77 Solutions is new brand, higher quality and better support.
Check associated profile.
- 18 supported units of data rate.
- Any-to-any units conversion (over 200 combinations).
- Simple, Standalone, self-based solution.
- Forever free & unlimited conversions.
- Free from API’s and any other external services.
- Building human’s like, customizable sentences from conversion results.
- Simple to install & easy to use.
- Only minimal coding knowledge is required.
- Easy internationalization of units naming.
- Automatic singular/plular detection for values.
- Abbreviations & synonyms system.
- Optimized for less memory usage, only nessesary units are loaded (autoloading).
- Portable & clean HTML documentation included.
Data Rate Units Converter can be used in many areas.
Following we present few sample cases where Data Rate Units Converter will fulfill it’s role.
- Integration with dedicated systems which operates on data rate metrics.
- Conversion of data rate units in online games.
- Building online units conversion website to monetize it.
- Building units conversion widget to allow convert units by Your visitors.
- Extending feature of already existing software by adding support for different units of data rate, instead of single unit.
If You want to adapt this item to Your specific needs,
feel free to contact via profile contact form.
Supported Units of Data Rate
Data Rate Units Converter supports 18 units of data rate.
Singular / Plular
- Bit Per Second / Bits Per Second
- Byte Per Second / Bytes Per Second
- Kilobit Per Second / Kilobits Per Second
- Kibibit Per Second / Kibibits Per Second
- Kilobyte Per Second / Kilobytes Per Second
- Kibibyte Per Second / Kibibytes Per Second
- Megabit Per Second / Megabits Per Second
- Mebibit Per Second / Mebibits Per Second
- Megabyte Per Second / Megabytes Per Second
- Mebibyte Per Second / Mebibytes Per Second
- Gigabit Per Second / Gigabits Per Second
- Gibibit Per Second / Gibibits Per Second
- Gigabyte Per Second / Gigabytes Per Second
- Gibibyte Per Second / Gibibytes Per Second
- Terabit Per Second / Terabits Per Second
- Tebibit Per Second / Tebibits Per Second
- Terabyte Per Second / Terabytes Per Second
- Tebibyte Per Second / Tebibytes Per Second
Documentation & Samples
Portable version of documentation is included to item files but is also available here.
By purchasing Data Rate Units Converter You will receive.
- Data Rate Units Converter Files
- HTML Documentation (Portable)
- Readme file
- License key