Dashy – VueJs powerful dashboard
Create your own personalized dashboard with your favorite widgets !!!Inspired by services like Geckoboard, Ducksboard and Cyfe, this script allows you to create customized dashboards with unlimited widgets. Each widget can be moved, resized, updated or deleted with a simple click.
You can add unlimited Google accounts, unlimited widgets, unlimited dashboards.
Try now: register on demo url (you can simply login with Facebook or Twitter) and test yourself.
Video preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDYifuQp9F4
With Dashy you could visualize and combine all your data from a lot of sources and build a dashboard that helps you to display a combination of site metrics and by using an API you can integrate google analytics and other systems into your dashboard display.
- Powered by VueJs and Laravel
- Admin theme based on AdminLTE
- Built with webpack and Laravel
- REST architecture
- Easily customizable
Available also for wordpress
At the moment we have following widgets:
- Google Analytics (you could add all your favorite metrics!!!)
- Google Adsense (you could add all your favorite metrics!!!)
- Google Search Console
- Google PageSpeed
After everything is integrated, easy access to your data will save time, energy and countless headaches.
Change logsVersion 4.0.0 [10-4-2017]
- Completely refactored - Now based on VueJs - Simplified code - Laravel package to modularize and include in other projectsVersion 3.0.0 [10-4-2017]
- Switched to jwt auth - Better installation step by step - Refactoring angularjs for better performance - Klout deprecated - Better UI based on AdminLte - Added Search Console - Social based on don reach with more integrations
Version 2.0.0 [10-9-2015]
- Switched to laravel framework - Easy installation step by step - Added custom Analytics widget - Aanalytics widget modified - Added Facebook, Google,Twitter login - Better user management - Added AdminLte templateVersion 1.5.0 [1-2-2015]
- Added YouTube video widget - Added feed reader widget - Added custom date to Analytics widget - Added multiuser - Added Facebook login - Added a simple step by step installer