Using WP Job Manager and WooCommerce on your website is a great idea – WC has a nice user dashboard with front-end login and registration, which WPJM lacks. In addition, it is confusing for the user to manage his job board related tasks on different pages, and his job/resume packages, orders, subscriptions and account details in a WooCommerce My Account.
Dashboard for WP Job Manager and WooCommerce drastically improve user experience by adding your job board, resume board, applications, job alerts, bookmarks shortcodes into WooCommerce as endpoints (new tabs inside WC My Account). Now your users can easily navigate and manage everything inside of a single control panel. There is no job board theme and no plugin that offers such a level of integration!
Even if you do not have monetization on your job board website, it is worth considering using WooCommerce for the above reasons. Anyway, if you do not need WC, but do like the idea of a unified dashboard for WPJM and addons – just let me know and I will improve the plugin. I am open to all your suggestions!
- Integrates WP Job Manager and it’s addons shortcodes inside of WooCommerce My Account.
- Edit title and slug of endpoints.
- Control the order of endpoints.
- Control user role visibility of endpoints.
- Compatible with any theme using WooCommerce and WP Job Manager.
List of currently supported WP Job Manager addons:
- WP Job Manager
- Resume Manager
- WC Paid Listings (integrated by default)
- Job Alerts
- WP Job Manager Stats
- Embeddable Job Widget
You can easily add more plugins to the list. Just use a special “wpjm_wc_plugins” filter, or ask me in the comments and I will add it with the update.
Please check my other plugin which is 100% relevant for those who use WP Job Manager and WC Paid Listings. It reduces job and resume submission abandonment by improving the UX of posting.
- v 1.1.3 – September 13, 2022
- New: support for WP Job Manager Stats addon
- Fix: 404 endpoints error after some WP actions
- Fix: endpoints disabled for admin user role may not work for other roles
- Update: translation file changed