Dark Sky Weather Forecast PHP Script is a PHP script that can show weather data for a specific location using Dark Sky weather API. It also detects the location and depending upon the location it shows weather forecast data for that location.
Below is the list of complete features of this PHP script:
- Responsive and mobile friendly design.
- Show current weather data.
- Show daily and hourly weather forecast.
- Detect location and show weather data for that location.
- Users can search for a location to see the weather data of that location.
- Users can change the unit (°C and °F)
- Easy to use. All you need is just put your Dark Sky API and IPInfoDB API in a configuration file. You can easily get these API. You can learn more about it inside the readme.html file that you will get after you purchase this script.
- You can put your own logo, change footer text, background image from the configuration file.
- Works on AJAX. The page will not be reload when user change location and change unit. It will save the bandwidth.
Requirements: This weather forecast PHP script needs Dark Sky API and IPInfoDB API. Dark Sky API is to get weather data and IPInfoDB detects the location so that Dark Sky can show the weather data for that location.