Main function of Joomla Redirect Manager is provide a mechanism to give an Administrator the ability to redirect the URL of a web page which no longer exists to a working web page. It works only with broken links. But sometimes you need to do redirect from one working page to another. This small plug-in extends the functionality of Redirect Manager (com_redirect). Now you can easily create custom redirects. You do not need to use bulky and slowly third-party SEF extensions.
Custom Redirects is a Joomla plugin created to help you control your site redirects. As you know, redirects very important for enhancing SEO. By using 301 redirects you can tell the search engines that any page is moved to another one, which prevent indexing the two pages of the same content and marking them as a duplicate content. Additionally you can monitor all 404 error pages and in couple click fix them by redirecting them to the correct page. This plugin extend Joomla Redirect Manager functionality.
Shorten links, create internal and external redirects, catch broken links, pump up your SEO. All this in the standard Joomla Redirect Manager.
Create as many redirects as you like. All yours created redirects will be listed into a table and could be deleted easily at any time.
- Easy to use standard Joomla extension
- Redirect from any link, article, category, tag or custom URL to a new, internal or external URL
- Manual redirect rules with all standard redirect options
- Unlimited number of redirects
- Built-in statistics for redirect count
- 100% SEO and referral links friendly
- Works with and without permalinks and .htaccess
- Friendly and easy to use native Joomla extension (com_redirect)
- Per-URL options for easy redirect editing
- Keeps track of all 404 Error pages, you can fix them using 301 redirects
- Provides a list of all new discover 404 Error pages and gives you the control to redirect them
- Keeps track of deleted items and ask to redirect them using 301 redirect
- Installation Guide
- Detailed Users Manual
6 months support from 42theme
Item support includes:
- All future updates made available for this item are included with purchase
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Get assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
Item support does not include:
- Customizations and installations
For more details, view the item support policy.
No modification of the .htaccess file. Please note that the plugin does NOT modify and does NOT write into the .htaccess, the redirects are created directly into the code of the page and stored in the database.
It’s not possible to use wildcard patterns (*, ?, etc) to replace character strings, 1 url = 1 redirect.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us via contact form here.