Your photography, paintings, and other visual art are beautiful, and deserve to be displayed online in a way that does them justice. The Crystal Gallery jQuery plugin provides a customizable, one-of-a-kind gallery look to fit all your image presentation needs.
Main reasons why you should choose Crystal Gallery
Responsive designGallery is fully responsive to the user. Aspects of the gallery change to reflect the browser window size for the best impression on any device.
Flickr supportFlickr feed support lets you use your flickr account to manage your gallery images.
Fullscreen layoutShow your work at high resolution with fullscreen toggling capability, complete with slideshows. Let your visitors sit back and enjoy your work.
FlexibilityAn extensive list of flexibility and customization tools including thumbnail positioning and many other settings give you exactly the look you want.
Full feature list
- Stunning translucent blur effect
- Color and strength of blur effect can be changed
- Can be easily used as a slider or banner rotator
- Fully responsive layout
- Optional fullscreen mode
- Thumbnail navigation
- Top, bottom, left, right navigation positions
- 4 types of photo changing transitions
- Optional social media icons
- Autoplay slideshow option
- Autohide timer for navigation and thumbnails
- Custom company or gallery logo
- Multiple galleries on one page
- Unlimited number of photo categories
- Different settings for each category
- Keyboard navigation
- Customizable photo description overlay box
- Overlay box appearance can be set up for each photo
- Posibility to shuffle photos on reload
- ... and many more
CreditsStackBlur – Mario Klingemann – http://www.quasimondo.com/StackBlurForCanvas
jQuery Easing v1.3 – http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
jquery.mousewheel – Brandon Aaron – https://github.com/brandonaaron/jquery-mousewheel
Photos for demonstration by Tomas Pospichal Photography – http://pospo.sk/
Photos used in plugin demonstration are not included in the download package!
v.1.1 added option to hide thumbnails navigation by default added option to disable autohide for photo description overlay fixed some minor bugs v.1.0 initial version