Read Before You Buy:
- Using Google Web Designer you can change TEXT in all text blocks and replace Placeholders in the template
- You CAN adjust animation properties in the “Code View” if you know anime.js
- You CAN NOT adjust animation properties in the “Design View” via timeline
Usually, to customize a template, it’s enough just to replace copytext and image-placeholders with your own and change color palette in accordance with the advertised brand. All this can be done using the Google Web Designer without the knowledge and skills in JS coding.
Ad Templates Features:
- Created and editable with Google Web Designer
- Awesome Animated Background
- Animation made with Anime.js and can be edited using GWD “Code view” mode
- Google Web Fonts used
- Animation duration – 30 seconds (1 loop)
- Compatible with Google Ads, Studio, Display & Video 360, AdRoll and more…
The package includes:
- 12 Popular Sizes : 160×600, 200×200, 250×250, 300×250, 300×600, 336×280, 320×100, 320×50, 468×60, 728×90, 970×90, 970×250
- GWD source and Published (with demo data) files
- Google Ads (Google Ads), Studio (Display & Video 360) and Generic HTML (AdRoll and more) GWD Source files well-organized by folders
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files (for exporting backup images)
- 6 Month Item Support
- Free item updates
- Documentation PDF file to describe item and template editing processes
Image used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.
Thank you so much for your interests. Your comments and ratings would be much appreciated.