Crypto is a native Android app which shows info about coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and other altcoins) from cryptocurrency market. With this template you can create your own digital currency trading application with beautiful design and animations! It is quick, easy and affordable. Crypto app has many clever built-in features.
This template provides you easy way to make your own app. It does not require programming skills. Code is easily configurable and customizable. There is just one config file to setting up everything. Project is well documented. Create your own app in less than 15 minutes without any special knowledge! It’s easier than you think.
Crypto app loads crypto currency data from REST APIs (CoinMarketCap API and CryptoCompare API). App shows basic coin fundaments and an interactive chart with price history. See the full list of features below.
We have a lot of experience with developing Android apps. Our priority is to create top quality products with beautiful design, write a perfectly clean code and make apps easily configurable and customizable. We are following Android Design Guidelines and permanently watching new trends.
We are always here to help you. Happy customer is the most important thing for us. We offer post-purchase support, free lifetime updates and step-by-step documentation. Before you ask us for help or support, please read the documentation (included with the downloaded item) and any additional information available on the item’s support tab to see if that answers your question. Also see frequently asked questions. If you still need help, just send us a message via comments. Please keep in mind that customization, modification and installation services are not included in item support. See Item Support Policy for more info.
Are you interested? Check this:
- Developed with Android Studio & Gradle
- Support for Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) and newer
- The most modern technologies (Kotlin, Firebase, RxJava, Retrofit, OkHttp, Glide)
- Top notch software architecture (MVVM, Architecture Components, Data Binding)
- Material design following Android Design Guidelines
- List of coins
- Coin detail screen (price, chart, fundaments)
- Data (fundaments, price history) is loaded from REST APIs
- AdMob banners
- Firebase Analytics
- Search for coins with suggestion
- Sort coins by market cap, lowest cap, bull change, bear change, price, alphabet
- Interactive price chart (zooming, scrolling, clickable marker)
- Coin icons in SVG format
- Icon placeholder for coins without icon
- Affiliate button for buying coins
- Share coin fundaments
- About dialog
- Rate app on Google Play
- Progress bar when loading data
- Offline handling
- Error handling
- Animations and effects
- Animated action bar
- Animated floating action button
- Quick return effect
- Ripple effect
- Responsive design and tablet support (portrait, landscape, handling orientation change)
- Support for high-resolution displays (xxxhdpi)
- Multi-language support
- Top quality clean code created by experienced senior Android developer
- Easy configuration
- Well documented
- Free support
What our customers say?
This is probably the best WebView app I have ever come across. Hope the development will continue well as until now and just want to say: “Excellent App”.
– Pierre Soria, WebView App
I wish I could give more than 5-star rating because not only the app is wonderfully coded, but Robo Templates provide great video instruction, have excellent FAQ, and are quick to respond to support questions. This is app from experienced Android developer and completely worth to buy. I’m excited to see what I can turn it into! Thanks for the awesome app design!
– Weblab Design, WebView App
Robo Templates are very responsive to my questions and reply to my comments in a very short time. I like the way they treat me as non developer experimenting with Android Studio. Kudos for that.
– Evalcaine, WebView App
Great code, amazing support. Looking forward to buy more from Robo Templates.
– Issa Qandil, Cookbook
Code is very well structured and clean, you can make changes with ease! Documentation is good and Robo Templates developers are always there for help!
– Paul Solea, Cookbook
This is my first real experience with building Android apps. I had my first app up and running in no time. The code seems really clean, the documentation is excellent and the app seems to adhere to most of the current design guidelines for Android apps resulting in a beautifully polished and fast app. Cheers guys!
– Adam Newton, City Guide
One of the best Android application, simple and easy to use, and what is great – the application is really fast.
– Steven Dahdah, City Guide
- Version 1.0.0 (20th March 2018)
- Initial release