Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 00.57.10.png Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 00.57.16.png Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 00.57.24.png Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 00.57.35.png Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 00.57.44.png Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 00.57.55.png Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 00.58.02.png Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 00.58.11.png Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 00.58.18.png
Crumble – Enterprise Cloud StorageCrumble is a file storage system with enterprise security, it is NoSQL-based and it can scale to infinity. You will have your own API for both public and private file storage. On top of all that, a loving responsive admin panel to manage and search through your files and apps!
Live PreviewYou will be automatically logged in as root user. Please be respectful of other users and do not upload harmful content.
RequirementsCrumble requires a private server or cloud instance with (at least) 2GB of RAM.
We provide a fully automated installation script that works on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and 18.04 LTS that will save you a lot of time and a huge headache!
Honeyside SupportWelcome to the Honeyside experience! You can access the full Crumble documentation online. We are here for you, even before purchase!
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: @HoneysideIT
- Community Support Forum
- Keep an eye on the Honeyside website for monthly development plan updates.
- Support us on Patreon to get priority updates on our development plan, Github repo access and voting power on new features.
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us here on Envato!
FeaturesCrumble offers a lot of features, we encourage you to try them all out in the demo app!
- File management system: upload, search, update, delete
- Enhanced security: long shielded id for public files
- Enhanced security: expiring signature for private files
- User managament system: create, search, edit, delete
- Have multiple admin users
- Preview images, videos and pdf files
- Copy the URL to clipboard and share your files!
- Argon2 best-in-class user password hashing
- Detailed and powerful REST API
- API keys and API docs
- Postman collection and environment
- URL shortner
- IPv6 support
- Infinite scalability with MongoDB sharding
- Region flag for sharding
- Infinite redundancy with MongoDB replica sets
Framework and LibrariesCrumble is a MERN application, developed using Node.js – Express – MongoDB on the backend and React – Redux on the frontend. It relies completely on MongoDB GridFS and can be scaled up by scaling your MongoDB cluster. All content (including files) is stored and indexed inside your MongoDB instance.
1.4.0 - December 30th, 2022 - add download switch to copy dialog - default behavior: open in browser - shorter file ids - minor bug fixing 1.3.0 - December 13th, 2022 - add nginx installer to launcher script - switch to the new babel parser - eslint and prettier refactoring - switch from random strings to uuid - minor bug fixing - dependencies upgrade 1.2.1 - August 25th, 2022 - dependencies upgrade 1.2.0 - July 12th, 2022 - add url shortner (short urls) - add region flag to both files and shields - switch to the new navigator.clipboard api 1.1.5 - July 7th, 2022 - maintenance update - dependencies upgrade 1.1.4 - March 18th, 2022 - added logout button in account page - dependencies upgrade 1.1.3 - February 20th, 2022 - fixed profile picture routing 1.1.2 - February 12th, 2022 - applied workaround for copy to clipboard in safari (macOS and iOS) - bug fixing 1.1.1 - February 11th, 2022 - dependencies update - bug fixing 1.1.0 - February 4th, 2022 - file links can now be copied to clipboard directly from the vault section - bug fixing 1.0.1 - September 14th, 2021 - fix stats by type 1.0.0 - September 13th, 2021 - first version