Cricket UI Kit contains 40+ Animated Screens with Magic Widget a different type of UI component; this kit can save your time to code all Front end layout. Easy to implement with your code!
Also, You can set your Favorit theme color easily.
Cricket flutter UI Kit Features:
- Flutter APP
- Clean Code & Clean Design
- Android Native App
- Flexible UI
- Smooth Transition Effects
- Poppins Fonts
- Mobile and Tablet Support
- Responsive Design
- Responsive design for all devices
- 40+ awesome Screens
- Wallet system
- Multiple Choose theme Colors
Team Select & many more Features:
Beautiful Screen Layouts:
- Cricket flutter UI Kit is based on batting and bowling orders, which are the most debated part of the cricket strategy.
- The concept involves selecting a team of 11 players and 3 substitutes from the pool of players who play the match.
- you can create your own teams and play.
- A fantasy cricket match is based on batting and bowling orders, which are the most debated part of the cricketing strategy. A small change in the order can change the course of the game. The concept involves selecting a team of 11 players and 3 substitutes from the pool of players who play the match. There are no budget caps and player selection is not limited to a particular number of batsmen, bowlers, and all-rounders although in some fantasy applications you can only create team according to their prerequisite patterns. An example of their given pattern could be 5 batsmen, 1 wicket-keeper, 2 all-rounders, 3 bowlers. A fantasy team can have any type of player. The main aim of a fantasy cricket match is to outscore the opposition by as large of a margin as possible. Fantasy cricket matches can be played in all three international forms: One Day International , Twenty20 and Test Cricket. The limited over matches, namely the One Day Internationals and Twenty20s, is played in two formats – daily games and rounds.
Latest News Update
- Choose multiple theme colors