This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Thanks diank123, . We will continue making more plugins like this
Good job! bro wish you good luck with good sales.
Thank you So much codefairbd Hope you have good sales too Brother
Very nice design.
Thanks, ceb123a, for your appreciation love your portfolio.:)
Is HTML5 Location Service the only option to detmine visitors location? Now it gives each time a pop-up to my visitors asking if they agree to give their location. Is there anyway to get rid of this pop-up?
By the way the widget is very nice!
Hi ifreepress, extremely sorry for the late reply. We had maintenance problem in our ISP and we couldn’t reach our account.
Q: Is HTML5 Location Service the only option to detmine visitors location?
A: No. But we used it in our plugin because it’s an HTML5 feature that won’t raise any unavailability of technology. And, before sharing personal data like location, it asks the user for permission. The other apis won’t prompt for permission, which is a bad practice.
Q: Is there anyway to get rid of this pop-up?
A: Once a user has given permission, it won’t bother him anymore as the browser remembers his/her choice for the rest of the time.
Hi!, im from argentina, my question is: My web have many users connected from different provinces/districs, so i need show weather to each location user. How its possible?
No, this plugin show on location basis information. its not possible to show individual weather info from one location.
Hi there. Is there the ability to add more that one city?
This plugin locate one location to show that location’s weather.So its not possible to show weather information of multiple location.
Your weather plugin looks like it is almost what I need but three questions.
2.Enter geo-coordinates instead of user IP detection. This is a must for my use.
3. Use single purchase license on subdomains or is a separate license required for each subdomain?
Thanks for your help,
Thanks so much for your interest Here’s our answers for your questions:
1. Short Code is not provided with the Plugin, as this is added as a widget to header/footer/sidebar. But we can customize the plugin for you.
2. This needs modification of product as well. But we could do this easily, so no worries
3. You will need separate licences for each I’m afraid, this is by Envato policy. (Please see the Regular license price Drop Down)
Finally, we charge very reasonably for any customization. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with full requirements and deadlines and we shall be happy to oblige
for pre sales question: 1. this weather plugin can detect users current location? 2. Is html5 geolocation will work with http? 3. Is thee any live version of this so i can test from my end?
Thanks for your interest.Currently we are working on it,we will add more feature on it,So it will be better for you to buy the updated Plugin.
I’ve just purchased and installed this. What a great little plugin!
But I do have a couple of suggestions immediately:
Instead of just showing the current temperature, would it be possible to show the forecast low and high as well? So, 3 numbers Low | Now | High.
You’re using a mixture of units. The temperature is in Celsius (Metric) but the wind speed is in mph (Imperial). I need the speed in km/hr.
Not clear what the raindrop percentage is. Humidity? Chance of rain? Could be clearer.
If possible, please show the location as well. Otherwise, the user isn’t confident that the figures are really local.
Thanks for the purchase, we are glad that you like it.
As your asking features needs some custom works, but we can try.If you are willing to pay for that custom works. then please contact via email: email@example.com. with your all requirements.
I’m showing the email I sent you here as others may be interested and wish to comment:
I’ve purchased the weather widget and installed it on a website.
Although I appreciate your need to be compensated for your effort, I believe that my requests are not specific to me, but are significant improvements that will increase the widget’s appeal and therefore sales.
1. The visitor gets no reassurance that they are looking at local weather. The location should be shown at the top.
2. People look at weather to see the forecast, not just current temperature. The widget would be much more valuable if it showed forecast low, forecast high and current.
3. (LT) should be removed. I know it stands for Local Time but most people won’t. Everyone will assume they are looking at local time anyway. It’s just confusing and should be removed.
4. You have a mixture of units. Far better to add another parameter. Let the user choose to show temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit and wind speed in mph or km/hr.
5. What is the raindrop symbol meant to represent? Is it the probability of rain? Could be clearer.
6. What is the figure following the “/” after windspeed? Is it supposed to be the temperature in Fahrenheit? If so, it’s not very accurate. But in any case, it has nothing to do with windspeed, is confusing and should be removed. It would be far better to implement 4 above.
Further to the above, there’s a more basic issue.
When I first looked at the website where I installed the widget using Edge, it asked me if it could use my location. I said Yes and the weather appeared. However, when I view it in Chrome, it comes up as Denied and I’m not given any option. Similarly, when I view it in iOS on my iPhone, it also comes up as Denied, even though I’m allowing Use Location for everything in Privacy Settings.
Thanks you so much for your suggestion and recommendation. We can not assure we can include all the features. But we will consider these in our next update.
Please address the issue that it comes up as Denied in Chrome and iOS. This makes the plugin unusable and I have removed it from the website.
We will check the issue, will give an update.
When? It’s been 4 days.
Sorry for late reply, We have tested the location issue. But we dont find any problem with this. It shows a pop up in both chrome and safari for allowing location.
But you can try this.
There should be location icon in your address bar of chrome, please click it, and allow to access location. But if still there is problem. then give us a related screen shot.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $5.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work