CmsLite is a Creative Media system (CMS) that’s perfect for a professional or a beginner when it comes to designing large or small business/personal websites.
Easy to use and makes designing a website a straightforward process without over complicating things
The customer can decide how their site looks with a few clicks and a little copy and paste to add code elements to pages, creating multiple templates effortlessly designed and styled the way you want.
All of this within a Lite package Fast, Reliable and Sophisticated the simplest, functional and efficient Design Script on the market today.
In addition you can create your individual website with unlimited pages, site backups, menu designer and translate languages. many more features listed below
- Bespoke Template Engine (Small amount of HTML, CSS knowledge required.)
- Ultimate Template System (UTS)(Incorporating Everything Below)
- Complete Cache System (Fast Cache System turn off or on)
- Clone Templates (Clone any CmsLite Template, rename and redesign it)
- Export Templates (Export a template as a single file)
- Import Templates (Import, exported templates to different CmsLite sites)
- Edit Templates Files (Edit any of your site template files)
- Delete Templates (Delete templates folders from your site.)
- Live View (Live view any installed template)
- Backup Template Files (Back up individual template files before editing them)
- Restored template files (Restored backed up template files)
- Back up Features (Back up whole site including files, images and your database)
- Dynamic Pages (Add, edit and delete page content)
- Dynamic Menus (Add, edit and delete menus)
- Sort Menus (Place menus in any order you wish)
- Site Calendar (Add, edit and delete events)
- Admin Notes (Set Notes for reminders)
- Statistics (Information about your site)
- File Manager (Two File Managers Cmslite and responsive take your pick on which one you prefer for allow you to keep all images, files and PDFs’ in one place)
- Code Elements (Style your site with our Code Elements)
- Responsive Layout (Works on mobiles, tablets and large PCs’)
- WYSIWYG Editor (Add your own elements with our editor)
- Language Controller (Add your own language, quickly translate phrases)
- Multilingual (Only one language file per language)
- Disable Site (Inform visitors when you are updating your site)
- Dynamic Help (Help guides on all Admin Pages)
- Hundreds of icons (Font awesome and Line Icons)
- Bootstrap (Latest version of Twitters Bootstrap)
- Loads more Features (Many More built in features within CmsLite)
Update 26th july 2017 (V1.4)
Super File Manager Update
- NEW: Created CmsLite File Manager (Try it out)
- NEW: Calendar Add on for Site Pages
- NEW: Added Font Mfizz 2.4.1
- NEW: Added Code Mirror 5.28.0
- UPDATED: Responsive File Manager to Version 9.11.0
- FIXED: A few files for better running time.
- FIXED: A few small bugs within the code.
Update 13th February 2017 (V1.3.2)
- FIXED: A possible security issue found from last update.
Update 2nd February 2017 (V1.3.1)
- UPDATED: Fontawesome to Version 4.7.0
- UPDATED: A large bunch of files showing wrong information.
- UPDATED: Icons array to latestest version of Fontawsome.
- FIXED: Mobile Menu drop down both Templates.
- FIXED: A few small bugs within the code.
- REMOVED: Unnecessary files.
Update 31 July 2016 (V1.3)
- NEW: User can now choose to show site at www or non www
- NEW: User can have links show as .html or non .html
- NEW: Both above options are available when installing and in Admin Settings
- NEW: Template Documentation – How CmsLite template are set out (Part One) See Template Documentation for more information
- UPDATED: Bootstrap to Version 3.3.7
- UPDATED Functionality for internal script paths to work better for domains and sub domains
- UPDATED: Templates HTML and CSS for easier intergration.
- UPDATED: Country Code more realistic Country Names
- FIXED: Bug on BeDark where Language flag repeated itself.
- FIXED: When Menu is chosen as an external link now shows on main menu correctly.
- FIXED: Sessions return admin to correct page when sessions expires.
- FIXED: Internal code errors
Update 23 June 2016 (V1.2)
- NEW: Ability to add accented characters in all necessary places.
- NEW: Better SEO for accented links.
- NEW: Correct copyright information Maintenance page.
- CHANGED: Admin StyeSheets tidier code.
- CHANGED: Moved alert notice up page 10 percent stop interferance with modal notice.
- FIXED: Admin change password
- FIXED: Disabled Site message for admin view
- FIXED: Error on maintenance page for users
- FIXED: When deleting a menu if a child menu is attached, menu will not delete until attached menus are removed (Warning given)
Update 17th May 2016 (V1.1)
- NEW: Added OOP classes for faster performance
- NEW: Added User Language select on front end (This can be switched of in Admin Settings)
- NEW: Added option in Admin Settings to use logo included in template folder or use uploaded one.
- NEW: Added Meta Description for user made pages.
- NEW: Redesigned Admin Templates entry page
- Screenshot of all templates in the template folder
- Template Details including version, author etc
- All Installed templates can be viewed Live
- NEW: New template BeDark
- NEW: Alert function created to increase page load in Admin Sections
- NEW: CSS classes for easier template designs
- When cloning a default template i.e Belite only a few CSS classes to change colors
- Updated Custom Page sources for better design included sections
- NEW: Added Copyright Notice to Administrator Panel.
- UPDATED: Bootstrap to Version 3.3.6
- UPDATED: Font-Awesome to Version 4.6.1
- UPDATED: jquery to latest version
- CHANGED: Common StyleSheets changed for easier location of code.
- CHANGED: Rewrote general.js to increase speed
- CHANGED: Administrators panel Welcome Now states username not login name.
- CHANGED: Moved code from includes/page.php to index.php, sped up page load.
- CHANGED: Moved SQL tables constants to common.php and created new classes from this file
- FIXED: Redirection when Admin logged in redirects to dashboard
- FIXED: Lots of small code fixes and changes