09/08/2014 – inreview - Fix bug
Outstanding Features: (For real?) You need quick – witted Test your brain hand! Full languages Support ! SImple Control Easy & Fun
Now the Crazy Bird Escape game for iOS is gaining popularity and you don’t want to be late to earn some $$$.
So don’t wait for another opportunity and come ride the wave with us.
Support Admob ads
Include Document to help.
The code: It has no Cocos2D or any graphics API
Simple native SpriteKit elements
Admob for banner ads
iPhone 5 wide screen support
iOS support on iOS 7+.
Runs on iPhones, iPods.
It comes with Layer PSD
Support: We provide support within the comments section. So when you have questions, we’re here to answer. So let’s get the new top list app code!
Update is FREE!
Get this code and start making money!
How to Setup:
A. Quick Setup
There is no setup. Just open the Crazy Bird Escape.xcodeproj and you will be on your way. 1 prerequisite is that you have XCode min version 5.1.1 installed one you mac.
B. Basic Configuration
1. Open Crazy Bird Escape.xcodeproj
- Change CFBundleIdentifier “com.iMadeLab.” to your app name ID (example: com.YouGame.)
- Change admob id to show Ads: #define PUBLIC_ID and PUBLIC_IPAD_ID @”your_admod_id” to your admob ID for iphone and ipad
- Change CFBundleName: to your app name
- Change CFBundleIdentifier com.iMadeLab. to your app Bundle Identifier
C. Ready Submit to Appstore