Nice one, good luck with your Sales!
we need APK demo
Hi, you can found it in description
nice one but requires some fixes. say, on a rooted device it shows No and on a non-rooted device it shows Yes. also incorrect runtime info. Android 5x runs on ART and it shows Dalvik. rest is fine.
test devices: Sony Xperia Z and OnePlus One.
Hi, thanks for the advices,
we will always update our item to be better
Can add more levels easily in the game ?
hi maybe you’ve wrong comment?
Good luck with sales.
before you use this project you need to add google play library, I was write the instruction in the documentation.
Can you tell me, as I import the project android studio?
Hi I am having this error :
“No resource identifier found for attribute ‘adSize’ in package ‘com.example’ No resource identifier found for attribute ‘adUnitId’ in package”
Can you tell me how do i add the Google Play library ?
Means do i have to install Google Play Services first then import in Android Studio ?
1. Go to File -> Project Structure
2. Select ‘Project Settings’
3. Select ‘Dependencies’ Tab
4. Click ’+’ and select ‘1.Library Dependencies’
5. Search for : com.google.android.gms:play-services
6. Select the latest version and click ‘OK’
The AdMob Ads aren’t working, I’ve imported the Google Play Library and had no errors during the APK Export.
Everything works, except the ads (Ad IDs are correct).
1. Make sure you connect internet,
2. If Interstitial finish loaded it will display when switch tab view.
3. If banner finish loaded it will display at bottom of about page.
I hope this help
1. Internet is conncted, other Apps are displaying their ads.
2. Interstial only shows a blank black screen.
3. I’ve switched so many times between the tabs and waited over 5 minutes.
The AdMob IDs (ca-pub-etc) are correct, I double checked it.
I’ve only changed the Admob IDs, and touched nothing on the source itself.
Anyway, it works now. Didn’t changed anything… weird.
Yeah we call the mistery of technology
1) Does this work with Eclipse?
2) Can you please make a quick video tutorial on how all the steps from importing the project until exporting the apk? I’ll buy immediately if you will have this.
1) So, if I purchase I will only have to download Eclipse and not Android Studio?
2) I am talking about the full tutorial not just exporting the apk. I am a serious buyer and I don’t think it would take you more than 5 minutes to record a video of you doing the whole process and then uploading it.
1. Yes you will got eclipse project.
2. I am not saying that video is my own, I just search tutorial video from youtube.
I am not provide video tutorial, but you also got project documentation (include import step) if you buy.
3. If necessary I can help you using teamviewer.
I am going to buy right after your answer.
IF I bought and then downloaded all the required files, would you go on TeamViewer with me and get the application done for me? I will watch you and learn the steps as well.
Ok, for interactive chat please contact me using Google Hangout , with email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, if you contact me more than one hour from now maybe I was sleeping,
It’s late night at my place.
Maybe we can continue tomorrow
Okay no problem. But one more question, I purchased an application before and it didn’t have the option to change the text and logo from the startup banner. Where do you have that feature? In what folder you can change those details?
The splash screen image store in drawable folder, and about text can change on splash xml layout.
Can you please screenshot the folder where you change the image? I want to see how well it is monetized. Thanks.
I don’t know about the item you have buy.
I just tell my item at startup shown splash screen(cannot monetized) not banner.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.