COVID-19 Coronavirus Live Map & Elements for Elementor is created for general information and raises awareness (2019-nCoV) only. We hope you find the information presented on this plugin useful.
All the information is based on the WHO, NHS, and CDC websites. Information on our website is meant for awareness.
- Coronavirus Map: The map is receiving information from CDN every 10 minutes and running on the backend while refreshing data.
- COVID-19 Charts: Instructional chart with many options. You can customize anything easily without coding knowledge. The chart data refreshing every day automatically.
- COVID-19 Datatable: The datatable refreshes all data automatically by using same system with the map.
- COVID-19 Styles: All colors, columns are customizable by using Elementor.
- COVID-19 Ticker: The ticker is creating a news ticker in your page and is using the same data with the map and other element, while refreshing every 10 minutes.
- COVID-19 Banner & Card: The banner and card element provide multiple options for customization. You can change everything from colors, fonts, sizes using Elementor.
- RTL Support.
- Translation Support.
- Dark mode Support.
- One click demo content import.
Do you provide support?
Yes. Send us a message through our support form, and we’ll provide hands-on support for all the features included in the item. We’ll even answer your questions during weekends or holidays. So you’re covered.
How often is the data updated?
The data is updating every 10 minutes for all elements, excluding charts. Chart data is updating every day.
Where can I find the documentation?
You can find at https://covid19docs.wethemes.com/
Where the data is coming from?
The data is coming from Novel COVID API & Worldometers and serving by our CDN. All the information based on WHO, NHS, and CDC websites.
Tagscorona, coronavirus, covid, covid banner, covid data table, covid map, covid ticker, covid-19, covid-19 chart, disease, nvoc, virus, elementor, elementor addon
06 May 2022 – v1.1
+ Latest Elementor compatibility added..
+ API system updated.
19 Nov 2020 – v1.0.3
+ ChartJS updated.
+ Datatables updated.
08 May 2020 – v1.0.1
+ Added USA state charts.
+ Fixed minor issues.