Wanted to provide nearby coupons to user? Buy this Coupons Finder iOS App.
It can search nearby coupons around the user and its expiration date. Coupon code can be only unlocked once the user logged to the app and claim the coupon. Regardless if the user uses another device, when they logged again, the claimed coupons shows under “Claim Coupon” section.
The app can show custom categories directly in the menus. Therefore once the press the menu, the category set in the backend to appear in the menu, will show under a new entry along with the others. This is a unique feature where everyone else doesnt have.
What are you waiting for? Buy now the app and start rocking in the App Store!!
New Feature: Create a CATEGORY in the backend, check it as Show in Menu and it will show in the main menu in the app. That means it doesnt need to go to categories section to browse the category.
- GDPR Consent Ready – NEW
- Categories can be shown or not in the menu – NEW
- Localization Ready!
- Offline Usage
- User Profile
- Social Login (Twitter/Facebook/Google+/Web Login)
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- User can add Favorites.
- Can claim coupons.
- Search Panel
- Backend Geolocation
- About Us Panel Added
- Terms & Conditions Panel Added
- User can edit its Profile
- 100% Native Coding
- Can manage users by allowing or denying access.
- Category creation, modification, and deletion.
- Coupon creation, modification, and deletion.
- Photo Upload via URL or by File.
- Google Maps Integration with Geocoding.
- Categories can be shown in the App menu or not.
The PHP Backend Files were simple, WYSIWYG, which means What You See is What You Get.
By our Rules: Server Access will be given to those who have purchased to avoid bombarded with updates or changes that might buyers testing the server with confusions. So please bear with us. Server Url, Username and Password credentials were included in the Zip file once you purchase. Thanks!.
- We will Support you as much as possible
- We will only cater support within the app fixes, bugs or some lightweight changes, any strong modification of the code which includes total changes of the app like functionality removed or functionality added will be not entertained.
We will support you until the end of the world so nothing to worry about
Version 1.5 (May 23, 2019) Updated to latest gradle version Updated encryption backend. Call log and SMS removed permission and updated the app. SSL update. Google Maps API key added as constants instead of inline code for easy editing. Version 1.4 (Jul 16, 2018) GDPR Consent Added Permission added for Marshmallow and above. Backend update for PHP 7 support Added filters for photo upload. User can delete account. Version 1.3 (Nov 30, 2017) Android Studio 3.0 Update project file. Added values-v26 for support on rendering on API level 26 Updated Google Maps API key transferred inside build.gradle(Module:app) Version 1.2 (June 03, 2017) Updated project file for values-v24 build problems. Version 1.1 (Jan 28, 2017) Fix issue on making the side menu categories arent updated. Fix Image problem under profile page during upload/change. Version 1.0 (Jan 20, 2017) Initial Release