Please note: This plugin requires, Cornerstone WordPress Page Builder plugin version 3.2.5 or higher.
Social Wall element is a plugin created for Cornerstone WordPress Page Builder and is the best choice for those who are looking for an easy way to combine all of their social networking activities into one single social stream and display on their website.
With this plugin you can create a stylish fascinating social media feed including multiple social media pages/groups/accounts with multiple feed options, and can display them in a masonry wall layout on your website.
You can add as many as public Facebook pages, Twitter accounts or Instagram accounts managed by you or any other publisher.
It supports 12 and growing social networks and includes about 25 feed options.
Your visitors will be able to share your posts on their social accounts or reply, retweet or favorite the Twitter posts from your Social Stream. They can even filter your Social Stream by social networks or using a search phrase.
You can also change the style of your Social Stream using the theme manager and/or custom CSS stylesheets, and make it unique to your website.
- To broadcast all your social network news, photos, videos and updates from multiple social network accounts as a single stream to your visitors.
- To create a single social stream for multiple social network accounts with multiple profiles.
- To create a multi-network photo or video gallery on your website.
- To create a news wall from multiple RSS feeds on your website.
- To create a social tag board of all social network news related to a specific search term or hashtag from multiple social media channels on your website.
5 different display layouts:
Default, Flat, Metro, Modern, Modern2
Supports 12 and growing social networks:
Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Deviantart, RSS, SoundCloud, VK, Vine
More than 25 feed options:
- Facebook page wall public posts.
- Facebook album public photos.
- Facebook page public photos.
- Facebook page public videos.
- Twitter user latest Tweets.
- Twitter list Tweets.
- Twitter search Tweets with hashtags.
- Tumblr user latest (a. regular, b. photo, c. video, d. audio, e. link, f. quote & g. conversation) posts.
- Pinterest latest user public Pins.
- Pinterest latest public Pins from a specific board.
- Flickr user latest public photostream uploads.
- Flickr group public photostream uploads.
- Instagram user posts including photos and videos.
- Instagram search posts by tags.
- Instagram latest posts by location ID.
- Instagram search by geographical location.
- YouTube user latest uploads.
- YouTube public playlist uploads.
- YouTube search by term.
- Vimeo user public (a. videos, b. likes, c. appeared in, d. all videos, e. subscriptions, f. albums, g. channels & h. groups) feeds.
- Deviantart user latest deviations.
- SoundCloud user tracks public feed.
- VK user or community wall feed.
- RSS feed URL latest entries.
- Vine user timeline.
- Processing multiple IDs per network.
- Processing multiple feeds per network.
- Load more items button for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Flickr, Instagram, LinkedIn, VK, Vimeo and YouTube.
- Option to get specific sets of posts for Facebook page feed. Posts published by this page, or by others, or by both on this page.
- Ability to get posts in a certain datetime in Facebook.
- Ability to get tweets generated in a given date in Twitter.
- Allowing the user to filter the social wall.
- Ability to order the filter network icons.
- Option to order the wall results by date of item or randomly.
- Limiting the maximum number of results to display on the wall.
- Limiting the title, description & comments’ words count to display for each item on the wall.
- Caching of social feeds with defining of cache time to reduce up download time.
- Read more link for long block of texts.
- Ability to open links in new window or parent window
- Option to change the status of links to follow or nofollow.
- Opening images & videos in lightbox window.
- Video icon overlay on wall video items.
- Ability to enable/disable animation and defining the rotate delay & filter direction for Wall.
- Option to adjust the spacing between the columns in the wall.
- Option that, let blocks to adjust and re-size to fill the gap in wall.
- Share posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google or Linkedin from your website.
- Fully documented + all examples.
- Fully element inline descriptions.
- 5 built-in templates.
- Custom layout & CSS stylesheets.
- Allowing to select from different themes/layouts.
- Customization of wall body background color, border color, border size, background image & font color.
- Customization of wall item background color, border color & border size.
- Select the font size for the wall.
- Including photo comments for Facebook.
- Displaying number of likes & comments for Instagram.
- Allowing to set the feed block width/height.
- Allowing to set the image width/height for images & thumbnails.
- Allowing to select the width/height for videos.
- Ability to select the content blocks to be included in each item in wall output.
- Adding unlimited social walls on your website.
- Ability to add multiple social walls in a page on your website.
- Ability to pin a post on top of the social wall.
- Ability to remove a post from the social wall
- Allowing to change social wall attributes in shortcode.
- Supporting for multibyte character set languages.
- Online debug log.
- Fully Responsive.
- Translation for 10 languages (English, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Thai, Ukrainian) over po/mo files with ability to extend through Gettext translation editors.
Social APIs Restrictions
There are some restriction from social network APIs that are making some limitations for us on top of building this plugin that are listed here.
- You cannot get the feed from a Facebook group. Only page, album, photos and videos feeds are supported.
- On Facebook if you want to get feed from a personal account (instead of a page or album), you need to create your own Facebook app and connect that account to the plugin using your own Facebook app.
- Twitter account should not be set as “Protect my Tweets”.
- Twitter search API can only grab the items that are posted in the last 7 – 9 days.
- Twitter API does not provide the image data for re-tweets.
- Getting feed from other Instagram accounts which you have not listed under your connected account(s) amy not be possible if your website server IP is getting banned by Instagram.
- Pinterest re-shared items will not include the original shared item.
- The plugin requires the PHP version 5.6.0 or higher.
- The plugin requires the WordPress version 5.1 or higher.
- The plugin requires the Cornerstone version 3.2.5 or higher.
- This script requires both PHP’s multibyte string extension AND iconv extension.
- PHP’s XML extension is required (enabled by default).
- PHP’s cURL extension is recommended (required for Facebook feed)
- Cornerstone Social Wall 3.0.0 installable plugin.
- Full documentation files in html format.
- All assets is PSD layered files format.
Live Demo Links:
For backend demo, look at the screenshots.
Online documentation, can be found here.
Support:If you have any questions or suggestions concerning to Cornerstone Social Wall plugin, please contact us via our page on CodeCanyon http://codecanyon.net/user/axentmedia or via our website at http://axentmedia.com/support/
Changelog:Version 3.0.0 – 18.11.2019
- Redevelopment of element based on Cornerstone API v2.
- LinkedIn and Google+ removed of the element.
- Facebook updated to Graph API v4.
- Facebook shared links image problem fixed.
- Added a custom css class to all image tags on social stream.
- Facebook and Instagram hashtags linking added.
- Fixing the problem of displaying Instagram user info on items.
- Fixing the load more problem of Instagram user items.
- Load media over https set to true by default.
- Moving the custom layouts folder to the out of the plugin directory to avoid deleting the layout files after plugin updates.
- Instagram hashtag feed API deprecated and replaced with a new solution.
- Feature to get other Instagram user public feeds without an access token.
- LinkedIn post direct link problem fixed.
- Flickr Photoset/Album feed support added.
- A responsive problem in lightbox slideshow has been fixed.
- Auto-resize responsive lightbox window.
- Scroll bars removed from lightbox window.
- Instagram user public feed deprecated problem fixed.
- Twitter search API 140 characters limit and image displaying problem has been fixed.
- Trimming the RSS data to fix reading by XML parser.
- Facebook Graph API v2.11 updated and it will no longer display Facebook comment user info.
- Feature to define a custom size for YouTube videos.
- Fixing some Notice errors because of API Changes.
- Twitter OAuth library has been updated.
- Twitter hashtag feed duplicates problem fixed.
- Problems with Cornerstone v2.x has been fixed.
- Facebook duplicate problem on load more fixed.
- Facebook multi-share images problem fixed.
- Twitter hashtag feed duplicates problem fixed.
- SoundCloud API updated.
- SoundCloud tracks’ artworks iamge size fixed.
- VK API updated and access token setup is required.
- The problem of opening videos in system inbuilt player instead of lightbox on IE and Safari has been fixed.
- Problem of not displaying more RSS feed items on load more has been fixed.
- Fixing a problem with showing the links in tweets body.
- Facebook Graph API v2.7 updated.
- Facebook enable lightbox display for direct GIF animation links.
- Changing from compatibility to extended mode for Twitter API latest updates.
- Video lightbox support added for Twitter.
- Problem with decimal separator in different locale settings has been fixed.
- Image size selection added for Pinterest.
- Loading videos over https option added for YouTube.
- Instagram feed, user search problem fixed.
- Problem with pinned & remove items fixed.
- Pinterest feed problem fixed.
- First release.