Cool Timeline Plugin For WordPress (Create Horizontal, Vertical & Blog Post Timeline)
Cool Timeline Pro is an advanced WordPress timeline plugin that showcases your life history timeline or your company’s story timeline in a responsive horizontal or vertical chronological order based on the year and the date of your posts. It is best plugin to create a timeline theme. You can also convert your blog posts into a blog timeline by using this awesome timeline template maker plugin.
GUTENBERG FRIENDLY – INSTANT TIMELINE BUILDER
Cool Timeline PRO (version 3.1+) now also provides instant timeline builder for Gutenberg lovers. You can easily create timeline in a real time using Gutenberg blocks and settings.
Create Awesome Story Timeline Using Images, Videos & Slide-Show
You can represent your stories in an awesome timeline format by setting images, videos, slide-show and custom design and colors according to your theme. You can use this timeline plugin anywhere via simple short-code.
The plugin contains an advanced admin panel with lots of options for styling, customization and more.
Cool Timeline Pro plugin is used to create
- Cool Horizontal and Vertical Timeline
- Awesome Company Timeline
- Blog Posts Timeline
- Step by Step Tutorial Timeline
- Program History
- Your Company Storyline
- Events Timeline
- Life Stories/Timeline
- Life Achievements
- Personal Timeline
- Author Biography Timeline
- Product updates Timeline
- Company History Timeline
- Content Timeline
- Startup Storyline
Cool features of Cool Timeline Pro
- 40+ Timeline Designs
- Cool Timeline Pro Provides 4 Timeline Layouts.
- Colors & Typography:- Cool Timeline Pro provides advanced setting panel to easily manage timeline visibility settings, background / timeline elements colors and fonts / typography styles and color options.
- Video, Images & Slider:- You can easily display small and big images, YouTube / Vimeo videos and images slide-show inside Cool Timeline Pro. You can add them easily while adding a timeline story.
- Custom Color Option For Every Story:- While adding stories in Cool Timeline Pro, you can provide different colors for different stories, means you can easily create a multi-color timeline by using this advanced custom color feature provided by Cool Timeline Pro.
- Multiple Timelines:- You can create multiple timelines in one website based on different categories by using Cool Timeline Pro WordPress plugin. You can display these timelines in any layout(vertical/horizontal) or design.
- Easily Add Shortcode Using Smart Generator:- If you are using a classic code editor inside WordPress while adding a new page or post then you can easily add a shortcode inside any page by using the smart shortcode generator tool inside your code editor.
- Gutenberg / Elementor / WP Bakery:- Easily Add Timeline Via Gutenberg Blocks, Elementor or WPBakery First publish stories one by one then you can show these stories in a timeline layout easily inside any page builder :- Gutenberg blocks, Elementor or WPBakery.
- Elementor Timeline VERTICAL & HORIZONTAL TIMELINE FOR ELEMENTOR
- Custom Label / Text:- Show Custom Label Instead Of Date Cool Timeline Pro provides a features to show custom text in-place of date/time in timeline. You can add custom text and custom story order easily via simple settings while adding a timeline story.
- ASC / DESC Order:- Timeline In Any Order ASC / DESC Timeline shortcode provides an option to show timeline in any order, you can show either ascending or descending order according to your needs.
Show Filters In Timeline You can show category based filters above a timeline and user can see different category based timelines on one page by selecting a filter/category.
Blog Posts Timeline You can show your website blog posts on any page in a timeline layout using Cool Timeline Pro. Also you can represent any post-type in timeline layout by simply adding post-type slug in timeline shortcode.
- Ajax Load More / Pagination:- Ajax Load More And Pagination Support Cool Timeline Pro provides both features – pagination and load more. If you have a lot of stories inside your timeline then you can add pagination or load more button after a particular number of stories in your timeline.
- Scrolling Navigation:- Small Scrolling Navigation You can show a small scrolling navigation in your timeline page for quick timeline navigation. A user can quickly and easily reach to a particular year story by this small timeline navigation.
- Icons In Timeline:- FontAwesome or Custom Image Icons You can show fontawesome or custom image icon along with every story inside your timeline.
- HTML / Links / Read More:- Show HTML or Read More Inside Timeline You can show links, bold text or any custom HTML tag inside timeline stories or you can also show a read more link to full story page or any custom url.
- Date Format:- Add Any Date Format Inside Timeline You can represent timeline dates inside any date format, just add a date format inside your shortcode and it will show date/year in your desired format. Check this url:- https://codex.wordpress.org/Formatting_Date_and_Time
- Animations:- 15+ Animation Effects Cool Timeline Pro provides 15+ cool animation effects for a premium timeline design experience.
- Premium Support:- Premium Support For Pro Users We provide premium support service to our Pro users. If you face any issue while creating your dream timeline inside your website, just drop us a mail at here – firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a solution in 24 hours.
- Mobile Compatibility View
- Use via shortcode
- Easy installation ? purchase, download the zip, read the docs
- Compatible with all major browsers, including IE ? compatible from IE9 to IE11, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
*While updating to latest version you will not loss any data.
Latest Version: 4.1 | 09/11/2021 | View Changelog
Support & Queries
For for support, always drop us an email at here – email@example.com
<iframe width=”560” height=”315” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/mnjoKP2WNhg” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>