ContentLock is universal content locking solution. Covered with back-end admin dashboard where you can organize your locks, email them to selected users, or multiple recipients, or to all subscribers. You can monitor your statistics and collect new leads with simple content locking.
Ask your visitors to subscribe (provide you an email address) in order to receive password for locked content. Subscribe form with automatic password sending is implemented with ContentLock plugin.
- Create single Locks for individual content, or create a group lock, one password for multiple content.
- Lock Any Content on web page – paragraphs (text),articles, videos, audio, images, download links, coupon codes, or even web page itself.
- Simple built-in support for locking downloads.
- Flexible Subscribe Box Integration – per lock, or you can place it in sidebar or any other container on your page.
- Fully automated system for collecting new subscribers.
- Send passwords from admin dashboard to your friends, users, list of users, or all current subscribers
- Monitor your statistics from Admin Dashboard.
- Web Server
- PHP (admin dashboard requires PHP, and front-end plugin can’t work without it’s back-end.)