Content Timeline – Responsive Drupal Plugin
Content Timeline for Drupal is an effective way for displaying your content on a page. Drupal Timeline module is the same as its predecessor for Wordpress with exact same functionality and responsiveness. Content timeline is a responsive, jQuery powered, Drupal module. It’s ideal for showcasing your work. It works through Views, and has its own content type with all fields applicable in module. With intuitive user interface you can create multiple timelines categorized by date, or some other custom criteria. It is flexible, customizable and easy to use.
Complete solution – Content timeline Drupal Module
How does the Content Timeline work:
- Use Timeline content type
- Sort it however you like using Views interface
- Show it as block or page
- You are ready to go!
- Full integration with Shadowbox
- Customizable content type
- Ability to use power of Views to sort, filter or do anything else with content
Version 1.2 – 27/02/2015
- Added option to show content by years
Version 1.1 – 21/01/2015
- Timeline html is removed when there is no content - Added option for starting item
Version 1.03 – 13/01/2015
- Added support for update notification on modules update page - Removed unnecessary js files - Added notification that preview in views is not available - Fixed bug on bootstrap themes
CreditsAll images used in the preview are only for demo purposes. All the images are copyrighted and licensed to their respective authors and owners.