We all know that users do not always land on your home page directly. Most of the users come from search engines or other sources. They find their way to a certain page and read the content. What if you want to have the same content on every single page? For example Newsletter-Codes or advertisements? Adding the code to every page is not only time consuming but also very inefficient. This is why I wrote the Content After Posts WordPress Plugin. It allows to add multiple contents before and after posts, pages, custom post types or even single pages. You can also select certain pages or exclude some of them. Super easy!
Content After Posts WordPress Plugin
- WordPress Plugin
- Super Easy to use
- Language ready (.po files included)
- Already translated into: English and German
- Automatic Updates
- Uninstall feature
- Supports Visual Composer (Backend only)
- Allows to set a start and an end-timer
- Allows to show contents only if a post is older than x days.
- This plugin is WordPress 4.7 ready!
Support & Testimonials
- Our products are made in Germany by a German engineer.
- All technical requests regarding the plugin will end up in the engineers email account not in asia or anywhere else.
- You will get support from the guy who wrote the plugin.
- Maybe this are the reasons why our customers are so satisfied.
- “Dear WP-Buddy, WOW, thanks so much for super service and great product.”
- “Thanks WP-Buddy for listening to your buyers. Great support thanks again.”
- “Thank you so much for the briefing. Awesome services.”
- “I just found your plugin on Code Canyon, I love the quality of it and it shows you have great talent.”
- “Thanks a lot for the help and support mate. It seems good after testing… please let me know u have anymore products for sale or in pipline lol”
- “Thanks SO MUCH for taking time and writing to me the valuable information about snippets.”
Notes and Requirements
- This plugin requires: PHP5.5 running on your webserver (if you don’t know how to update to the latest version, read this)
- Note: this plugin cannot add CAPs (Content After Posts) into articles that are loaded dynamically via a third-party shortcode.
- Note that this plugin can add content after or before posts or custom post types. It cannot add content on any special theme pages (like category and/or term pages).
Compatibility check (Dec. 1, 2016)
- Ready for WordPress 4.7
1.7.0 (Aug. 12, 2016)
- This version is compatible with WordPress 4.7
- New: Allow to display CAPs on posts that are older than x days.
- General compatibility with WordPress 4.6.
- Updated language files
- Updated “about us” metabox
1.6.0 (Feb. 10, 2016)
- New: Allow to integrate into feed content
- New: Allow to hook into the_excerpt and get_the_excerpt, too.
- Some language translations.
1.5.3 (Jan. 27, 2016)
- Fixed an issue where some users were not able to activate the plugin
- Fixed an issue where the CAPs did not appear on category pages even when the appropriate checkbox has been checked
1.5.2 (Nov. 6, 2015)
- Fixed an issue where the plugin may cause a PHP fatal error while checking for updates
1.5.1 (Nov. 2, 2015)
- Fixed a “PHP Parse error” when the plugin is used with PHP < 5.6.
- Fixed issue with Visual Composers role manager
1.5.0 (Oct. 30, 2015)
- New: Compatibility with “Ultimate addons for Visual Composer”
- Fix: compatibility with Visual Composer > 4.8
- Update the update-mechanism to use the new WP-Buddy API
- Click here for a full version history.