Contact Form 7 Salesforce CRM Integration is a Salesforce CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Contact Form 7 forms directly to your Salesforce CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, contact or case to the specified account in Salesforce CRM, together with additional data.
Benefits of our plugin:
- Integrate your Contact Form 7 forms with Salesforce CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, case or contact.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use.
- Support the choice of environment `Production` or `Sandbox`.
- Integrate unlimited `Contact Form 7` forms.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Contact Form 7` plugin.
- The plugin can work with the following editions, in which the API access is inbuilt and enabled:
- Enterprise Edition
- Unlimited Edition
- Developer Edition
- Performance Edition
- It can also work with the following editions if access to the API is purchased and the API is enabled. These editions do not have a default built-in API access so it is purchased separately.
- Contact Edition
- Professional Edition
- Group Edition
How do I get updates?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
== Changelog == = 1.5.2 = Chore: use `webpack` to build assets. Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron. Chore: use composer autoloader. Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). = 1.3.0 = Feature: populate select. Fixed: salesforce date format. = 1.2.1 = Fixed: save utm tags - cookies. = 1.2.0 = Feature: choice of environment `Production` or `Sandbox`. = 1.1.1 = Fixed: cron action. = 1.1.0 = Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL` to use. Feature: Support for `GA Client ID`. Fixed: special mail tags support. Fixed: Check whether plugin `Contact Form 7` is active on the `Network`. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release