- Integrate your Contact Form 7 forms with Salesforce CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, case or contact.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use.
- Support the choice of environment `Production` or `Sandbox`.
- Integrate unlimited `Contact Form 7` forms.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Contact Form 7` plugin.
- The plugin can work with the following editions, in which the API access is inbuilt and enabled:
- Enterprise Edition
- Unlimited Edition
- Developer Edition
- Performance Edition
- It can also work with the following editions if access to the API is purchased and the API is enabled. These editions do not have a default built-in API access so it is purchased separately.
- Contact Edition
- Professional Edition
- Group Edition
How do I get updates?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
== Changelog == = 1.5.0 = Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron. Chore: use composer autoloader. Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). = 1.3.0 = Feature: populate select. Fixed: salesforce date format. = 1.2.1 = Fixed: save utm tags - cookies. = 1.2.0 = Feature: choice of environment `Production` or `Sandbox`. = 1.1.1 = Fixed: cron action. = 1.1.0 = Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL` to use. Feature: Support for `GA Client ID`. Fixed: special mail tags support. Fixed: Check whether plugin `Contact Form 7` is active on the `Network`. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release