Contact Form 7 ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM Integration is a ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Contact Form 7 forms directly to your ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, opportunity or person & company to the specified account in ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your Contact Form 7 forms with ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, opportunity or person & company.
- When creating a opportunity, a person and an company are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Supports custom fields.
- Your can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Integrate unlimited `Contact Form 7` forms.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Compatible with `Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms`. (when configuring, you need to fill in the fields with all the steps in the last form).
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
- The plugin can work with the following editions: `Professional` and `Business`. The plugin will not work with edition `Basic`, since it does not have API.
How do I get updates?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
== Changelog == = 1.5.0 = Feature: update for an existing lead (search by email). = 1.4.1 = Fixed: sending an empty value to the list if no match is found, otherwise api returns an error. = 1.4.0 = Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). = 1.3.0 = Feature: support sending cookie `roistat_visit` to CRM. = 1.2.0 = Feature: more support special mail tags. Fixed: wrong index at listing `title` attribute. = 1.1.1 = Fixed: check maybe no extension `php-mbstring`. = 1.1.0 = Feature: populate the value of the select and multiselect field from the form field. Fixed: date format. = 1.0.1 = Fixed: special mail tags support. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release