Contact Form 7 Insightly CRM Integration is a Insightly CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Contact Form 7 forms directly to your Insightly CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, opportunity or contact & organization to the specified account in Insightly CRM, together with additional data.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLUGIN:
- Integrate your Contact Form 7 forms with Insightly CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, opportunity or contact & organization.
- When creating a opportunity, an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Supports custom fields.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through `Action Scheduler`.
- Integrate unlimited `Contact Form 7` forms.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for `GA Client ID` cookie to use.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie.
- Support send `Note`.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Compatible with `Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms`. (when configuring, you need to fill in the fields with all the steps in the last form).
- This plugin requires the `Contact Form 7` plugin.
HOW DO I GET UPDATES?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Feature: new filter `itglx/cf7/insightly/ignore-sending` (#159).
- Feature: support sending value from cookie `roistat_visit` (#110). - Feature: improvement of the interface of the settings page (#109). - Fixed: enqueue assets on the page for adding a new `form` (#107).
- Feature: support for copying settings when duplicating a `form` (#71). - Fixed: checking built-in permissions `cf7` instead of additional (#72).
- Feature: optional send via `action scheduler` instead of `immediately` (#39). - Feature: support for processing utm tags when using caching plugins (#38). - Fixed: enqueue admin assets for non-standard interface (#37).
- Chore: use `webpack` to build assets. - Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. - Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). - Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron.
- Chore: use composer autoloader. - Feature: ability to create `note` together with `lead`, `opportunity` or `contact & organization`. - Feature: api version 3.1 instead of 3.0. - Fixed: resolve tags for `contact` and `organization`. - Fixed: saving the send type. - Fixed: show empty custom fields.
- Feature: populate the value of the checkbox field from the form field. - Feature: replacing a space in tags with the symbol `-`, since spaces are not allowed.
- Initial public release