- Integrate your `Contact Form 7` forms with Bitrix24 CRM.
- Works with any edition of Bitrix24 CRM.
- Your can choice that your want to generate – lead, deal, task, contact or company.
- Creation of the deal and the task, occurs together with the creation / binding of the contact and the company. (if their fields are filled)
- Creation of notifications in Bitrix24 CRM when adding a lead, deal and task.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields) (except for tasks).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Integrate unlimited Contact Form 7 forms.
- Multiple deal pipeline support.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Compatible with `Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms`. (when configuring, you need to fill in the fields with all the steps in the last form).
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
== Changelog == = 2.5.0 = Feature: Support for multi pipeline for the deal. = 2.4.0 = Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL`. Feature: Creating a task together with a deal or lead. Feature: A new shortcode `bitrix24_select` is added to generate a selection field from Bitrix24 values. = 2.3.1 = Fixed: API creation of the `contact` is changed. = 2.3.0 = Changed: Saving integration settings on ajax. Fixed: Automatic set of the trailing slash for Webhook. = 2.2.0 = Feature: Added the creation of notifications in Bitrix24 CRM when adding a lead, deal and task. Updated: Documentation. Updated: Preview screenshots. = 2.1.0 = Feature: Added compatibility `Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms`. = 2.0.0 = Changed: Use `web hooks`. Changed: The fields are now loaded from the CRM (including custom fields) (except for tasks). Added: Ability to send `deal`, `task`, `company` or `contact`. Added: Wordpress cron task to update fields from CRM. Updated: Preview screenshots. Updated: Translate. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release