- Integrate your `Contact Form 7` forms with amoCRM
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, incoming lead, or contact.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Creation of the lead, occurs together with the creation / binding (used existing if there is) of the contact. (if their fields are filled).
- Supports uploading files (links to them are automatically added to the `note`).
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use in custom fields.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Image previews.
- Integrate unlimited Contact Form 7 forms.
- Sends Google Analytics data with lead to CRM.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
== Changelog == = 1.7.0 = Feature: Search for an existing (by phone and email) contact, before creating a new one (by deal type). Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL` to use in custom fields. = 1.6.1 = Fixed: The name of the `unsorted` does not contain the name of the form. = 1.6.0 = Feature: Support for many pipeline. = 1.5.0 = Feature: Support for uploaded files. Links to them are automatically added to the `note`. Fixed: Check whether plugin `Contact Form 7` is active on the `Network`. = 1.4.0 = Feature: send for a `note` to a `contact - now not only `incoming leads` Added: creating a deal with a contact = 1.3.0 = Added: send `note` (ip, user agent, date and time, referrer ...) for `contact` (only incoming leads) = 1.2.2 = Fixed: save form settings = 1.2.1 = Fixed: duplicate analytics fields in CRM = 1.2.0 = Added: Ability to send `incoming lead` = 1.1.1 = Fixed: Google Analytics data - utm_source param = 1.1.0 = Added: Sends Google Analytics data with lead to CRM = 1.0.0 = Initial public release