Hubay 3.4 is ready and compatible with the latest versions of WordPress and Woo Commercne. Hubay remains up to date.
النسخه ٣.٤ من تطبيق هوبي يتوافق مع اخر اصدار من الووكوميرس بنظام الوردبريس ، وسنستمر بالتحديثات
We have introduced a new service, please scroll to the section 13 below.
الان نقدم خدمة بناء ورفع التطبيق على منصتي ابل وغوغل ، التفاصيل بالقسم ١٣ بالاسفل
WE ARE WORKING TO UPGRADE THE CODE. PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS
The documentation includes instructions step by step guidelines to help you in building the mobile app for both iOS and Android.
You will be able to customize the app name, logo, colors, and integrate with your woo commerce website. However, these guidelines does not include training about how to code in React Native.
We are pleased to announce launching our official coding boot camp where you can learn more how to code with MongoDB, Express, React Native, and Node to be a full stack app developer. Please visit our website www.earncoding.com to learn more.
Our YouTube channel will also have insights about this code and how to make things work for you.
3. BEFORE PURCHASING:
You are free to make any changes you need to the code. However, you will require basic knowledge on a number of tools and frameworks:
- ATOM or Visual Studio code editors.
- Android Studio.
- React Native command line interface.
- Node Package Manager.
- Facebook SDK (iOS / Android)
- Woo Commerce.
Please review the documentation and don’t hesitate to ask me questions via comments area or the author contact form here.
Any refunding requests should be inline with applicable refunding policy in the codecanyon.net.
I have also created a YouTube Channel for video tutorials to help you in building the app for iOS and Android.
4. WHY TO BUY ?
- AFFORDABLE PRICING : launch your eComemrce business online.
- WORTH : Save more than $ 10,000 to build a react native mobile app.
- UPDATES : Receive code updates and improvements for free.
5. WHATS NEW ?
- Fetching data with axios library, it’s faster.
- Storing customer’s default delivery address.
- Filtering for search has been added.
- Sub-categories has been added in the category page.
- Size and Brands of products.
- A new look for “my orders”, its awesome.
- Product ratings are showing.
6. BUILD THE APP IN 5 MINUTES
You can build the app for woo commerce stores in 5 minutes only. Start by setting up your the Config.js file:
- Easily change the logo and colors.
- Integrate with your woo commerce site via woo commerce API keys.
- Build the app for iOS and Android.
7. WHAT IS INCLUDED ?
You will get the full source code written in React Native:
- Home page;
- Search page;
- Cart page;
- Profile page;
- Sign up / Sign in.
- Product details.
- And more …
8. WE USE
- React Native, Redux, Woo Commerce and Rest API .
- The JWT Authentication.
- Dokan multi-vendor (For customers only not vendors).
- OneSignal push notification.
9. PAYMENT METHODS
Currently there are four major methods for the payment as follows:
- Cash on deliver (COD): this is a very famous option and preferred by a large number of customers.
- Stripe Gateway: visit Stripe Payment Gateway website (stripe.com ).
- PayPal Gateway: visit PayPal website (paypal.com ).
- Razorpay Gateway: visit Razorpay website (razorpay.com ).
Is it possible to add more payment gateways?
At the moment, No. We are working hard to add more payment gateways soon.
10. SUPPORT US
If you like the app, pelase support us by providing your feedback and leaving reviews here.
Rating the app will not take more than few minutes, your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
For smooth troubleshooting, please ensure installing all requirments mentioned in the documentation. One of the good sources for issues when building React Native apps is stackoverflow.com and google.com.
We are constrainted with respect to our timings, thus we working hard to keep the app up-to-date and also free of bugs.
We are working hard to publish online videos to help in building the mobile app.
We regret to inform that we no longer provide remote login support. Our support will be limted to emails and the ticket system www.hubay.net/ticket.
Please enusre installing all required tools as follows:
- Install NodeJS (LTS) from here .
- Install React Native CLI from here .
- Install Android studio from here .
- Install Gennymotion from here .
- Install XCODE (for Mac only) from here .
- Open a ticket in hubay.net/support
12. VIDEO TUTORIALS
- How to install NodeJS depdecny for the project.
- How to install React Native and other dependencies.
- How to install XCODE (for Mac Only).
- How to install ATOM code editor.
- How to build the app for iOS.
- How to install Android Studio and Android genymotion emulator.
- How to build the app for Android .
13. APP PUBLISHING SERVICE
We introduced a new service to publish your apps to both Google Play and App Store. For more information, please visit : https://www.earncoding.com/react-native-for-woo-commerce/
14. VERSION CONTROL
Version 3.4 (19/04/2019):
1. Fixed axios library issue when fetching data on Android emulator. 2. Enhanced the flat list performence by using the new pure component of react naitve. 3. Updated the core react native to the version 0.57.1. 4. Upgraded to the react navigation version 3.X.
Version 3.3 (18/04/2019):
1. App enhacnment.
Version 3.2 (22/03/2019):
1. Fixed an issue when building the app for Android. 2. Fixed layout when displaying products.
Version 3.1 (14/03/2019):
1. Fixed issues and enhanced the app performence.
Version 3.0 (NOT RELEASED)
1. Show the brand name and enhance the UI of products. 2. Adding discount, filtering, and sorting components in the category page. 3. Adding additional information in my orders page and enhancing the UI. 4. Adding a filter to my orders page. 5. Allowing users to add, edit, and remove address. 6. Allowing users to set default address for the checkout process. 7. Adding attributes for clothing products : brands, colors, and sizes (XL,L,M, and S). 8. Defining internal categories for promotions instead of having external links. 9. Fixing minor bugs and updating to the latest React, React Native, and React Navigations.
Version 2.1.0 (17/09/2018):
1. New colors for the app. 2. Facebook login integration. 3. Stripe payment integration. 4. Code is upgraded to the react native 0.57.0. 5. Upgraded the android build. 6. UI enhancement for Login and Sign-Up pages. 7. Minor bugs are fixed.
Version 2.0 (29/08/2018):
1. Added razorpay payment gateway. 2. Fixed bug when showing categories in the main page. 3. Added sub categories scroll in top of each category page. 4. Added filter in the search section. 5. Upgraded the react navigation to the latest version.
Version 1.0 (29/07/2018):
1. First release.