App Demo : this is the APK for android demo (Download Here)
How to use this code ?
- You can build a mobile app using Magento 2.X for a single store.
- You can change the app name, logo, colors, and integrate with your Magento 2.X website.
- You can build apps for both App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android).
- You just need to make changes in the configuration file inside the source code.
The documentation includes all instructions required to help you in building the app for both iOS and Android. The instructions provide you with a step by step guidelines for building the app.
You will be able to customize the app name, logo, colors, and integrate with your own website. However, the guidelines does not include training material about how to code in the React Native framework.
3. BEFORE PURCHASING:
Please review the documentation and don’t hesitate to ask me questions via comments area or the author contact form here. I have also created a YouTube Channel for video tutorials to help you in building the app for iOS and Android.
4. WHY TO BUY THIS APP?
- “Quality” is a core feature taken into consideration while developing this app.
- This app is unique and overall there are very few apps for Magento 2.X which are built with React Native.
- You will save more than 10,000$ to build such app by hiring React Native developers.
- You will not spend extra money to get future updates. When future updates are released, you will receive them for FREE.
- Each client is eligible for one time remote support to build the app for iOS and Android.
- Continuous support will is available via the ticket system in www.hubay.net/support.
- The app pricing is affordable now, as the app grows, the pricing will go higher.
5. IMPORTANT NOTICE:
You will need basic skills to use the code as follows:
- Magento 2.X.
- XCODE (For Mac users only).
- Android Studio.
- React Native command line interface (CLI)
If you are not a programmer please review section 9 below.
6. WHATS NEW IN VERSION 2.0?
- The left menu user interface has been changed. Customers are able to login using the left menu.
- Child categories have been added. Customers can navigate using child categories.
- Bugs are fixed for the error which appears in the promotion slider.
- Customers can also login using the profile area. They can also log out using the profile area.
- Search user interface has been enhanced and better search results appears.
- User interface has been update and fixed minor error when displaying categories and thier relevant items.
You can build your app for Magento 2.X stores in 5 minutes only. Start by setting up your configurations inside Config.js file and build iOS and Android releases. The documentation will help you to:
- Change logo and colors or select a ready theme.
- Integrate your website and add Magento 2.X API token key.
- Test your apps in real mobile devices (You may require developer accounts for this).
- Build release to publish in App Store and Google Play.
There are also video tutorials in section 10 below.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The app bundle will include a full source code and there is a package.json file that also includes all dependencies required for this projects. So all major elements of an eCommerce app are included (For example: Home, categories, search, wishlist, cart, profile, my orders, login, sign up, product details … etc.)
WHAT ARE THE APP FEATURES?
- Technologies used in this app are: React Native , Redux and Rest API .
- Strong authentication technique using tokens generated in the server.
- Integrate your Magento 2.X using REST API token keys.
- Get benefits of push notification for better user engagement and leads using
- OneSignal push notification.
- Follow step by step instructions using the documentation .
- Enable RTL option to convert your app to Arabic (اللغة العربية).
- Enable user feedback via rating, sharing, and sending feedbacks.
WHAT ABOUT PAYMENT METHODS?
Currently there are four major methods for the payment as follows:
- Cash on deliver (COD): this is a very famous option and preferred by a large number of customers.
- PayPal Gateway: visit PayPal official website ( www.paypal.com ).
Is it possible to add more payment gateways?
This is possible if the payment gateway supports React Native and Magento 2.x . At the moment, there is no plan to add more payment gateways, unless if the demand is high and the payment gateway supports React Native.
7. CLAIM YOUR FREE SCREENSHOTS:
Do you need app screenshots for app store optimization (ASO)?
Claim your FREE PSD (Photoshop files) screenshot templates by leaving a review in codecanyon.net, as follows:
- Leave a review in codecanyon
- Open ticket in www.hubay.net/support
- Receive your screenshot templates via email.
8. TROUBLESHOOTING AND SUPPORT:
For smooth troubleshooting, please ensure the following:
- Install NodeJS (Version 8 LTS) from here .
- Install React Native CLI from here .
- Install Android studio from here .
- Install Gennymotion from here .
- Install XCODE (for Mac only) from here .
- Install Team Viewer (Version 8 ) from here .
- Open a ticket in www.hubay.net/support
9. HIRE ME:
If you are not a technical person and you would like to publish your app to App Store and Google play after making essential changes, then hire me.
How does it work?
- Purchase a license.
- Open ticket in www.hubay.net/support .
- Provide your site integration details (Name, logo, colors, and API keys).
- Select the preferred type of contract from the above link.
- Your app will be published within one week.
10. VIDEO TUTORIALS:
Please take some time to review the video tutorials as follows :
- How to install NodeJS depdecny for the project.
- How to install React Native and other dependencies.
- How to install XCODE (for Mac Only).
- How to install ATOM code editor.
- How to build the app for iOS.
- How to install Android Studio and Android genymotion emulator.
- How to build the app for Android .
2.0 – 2018-10-12
1. Enhanced the left menu interface and added a login feature. 2. Added child category for a better user experince when navigating products. 3. Fixed a minor bug when clicking in the promotion slider. 4. Added a new login feature for better user experiance in the profile page. 5. Fixed issus when searching for products. 6. Fixed error when displaying categores and sub-categories.
1.1.2 – 2018-07-20
1. Fixed a minor bug that appears when building the app.
1.1.1 – 2018-07-10
1. The promotion slider now shows specific categories within the app instead of external URL link. 2. OneSignal push notification has been added.
1.0.0 – 2018-07-2
1. The first version of the app has been released.