Complaint | Issue | Helpdesk Ticket | My Ticket HelpDesk Support System | ASP.NET Core | EF Core
Complaint/Issue/Helpdesk/Ticket Management System is a complete web application build with ASP.NET Core (3.1), Identity Core, C#, EF code first approach.
Using these web applications you can create, update delete, read, and manage customer complaints smoothly with required data reporting, cool responsive UI, and firster paging, sorting, and searching functionality. Additionally, this system will store each user’s login history properly.
This application will allow you to collect all of your customer support requests from various channels and manages them from one place dynamically. You can add unlimited complaints/issues categories, status, and priority from the admin panel so that the end-users can create complaints/issues accordingly.
Live Demo:User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: 123
Prerequisite ApplicationMicrosoft Visual Studio Community 2019, Dot Net Core 3.1, MS SQL SERVER 2017, IIS, Chrome/Edge Browser.
FAQFull Source Code and code first project running guideline.
Demo Video Previewhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alGNxejOp7A
✅ App Screenshot: https://cutt.ly/qm445D1
- Major three modules: Complaint/User/Reporting
- Modern, responsive, easy, and simple user interface to use
- Fully dynamic and customized Complaint/Issue management system
- MVC design pattern with clean code
- ASP.NET Core, C#, Entity Framework Core, Code First approach
- Roles base(Page-wise) user access permission
- Create and manage Complaint/Issue
- File attachment option in Complaint/Issue
- Download/Delete attached file
- Dynamic comment/feedback option on each Complaint/Issue
- Proper notifications for every Complaint/Issue
- Manage company logo, name, etc. from admin panel
- Manage SMTP settings for email notification from the admin panel
- Admin/User can easily close/update Complaint/Issue and have full control over it.
- Admin can create unlimited Complaint/Issue categories, status, and priority
- User login history
- Reset password with a password reset link
- Complaint/Issue status pie-chart summary for the admin user
- Powerful admin panel and reporting system
- Dynamic custom grids with column orders, faster data loading, pagination, and many more
How to Run Project
Unzip the downloaded folder(ComplaintMngSys)
Open Sln.ComplaintMngSys.sln file with Visual Studio 2019
Update database connection: appsettings.json
“DefaultConnection”: “Server=DEVSTATION\\MSSQLSERVER2017;Database=ComplaintMngSys;User ID=sa;Password=dev123456”
- Server=Your MS SQL Server Name
- User ID= Your MS SQL Server User Name
- Password= Your MS SQL Server User Password
Build and run by pressing f5
- No need to create migration rule and update database. You just need to build and run the application. Already initial migration rule included with the project. Please make sure MS SQL server running properly.
Supports:If you want to modify or add new features, you can always contact us at, email@example.com
Version 1.0.3 Bug fixed: Priority, Category, and Status Delete Issue
Version 1.0.2 Updated to .net 5 Added MySQL support
Version 1.0.1 Initial Release