screenshot01.PNG screenshot02.PNG screenshot03.PNG screenshot04.PNG screenshot05.PNG screenshot06.PNG screenshot07.PNG screenshot08.jpeg screenshot09.jpeg screenshot10.png screenshot11.png screenshot12.png screenshot13.png screenshot14.png screenshot15.png screenshot16.png screenshot17.png screenshot18.png
Commonality – Private Social Networkis a private social network that connects users via a wifi or bluetooth network and can then implement very interesting social networking features like identification, user profiles, file sharing and chat.
Connect with people near you on the same wifi or bluetooth network. This is perfect for a time when people all across the world who have privacy concerns are interested in forming deeper connections with people in their schools, workplaces, homes and places they frequent without any unnecessary awkwardness.
Simply change some configuration settings without any coding and voila! – you now have a private social network.
- Login and registration
- Facebook Login
- Firebase database and authentication
- AWS SNS (push notifications) and S3 (storage)
- Real-time chat
- Mesh networking (Multipeer connectivity)
- User profiles
- Settings page – contact and user information
- Cloud file system
- Update user status
- Connections with other users
- Public folders with files that can be shared
- In-App purchases
- Clean and well documented code
WHAT DO YOU GET:
- Full source code
- Complete documentation to help you setup the app and configure the backend
- Some good experience working with Firebase and AWS – platforms that are becoming the standard for mobile backends.
- iOS 11+
- XCode 10
- Swift 4
- Firebase account (free)
- AWS account (free for one year)
- Facebook developer account for Facebook Login
- Apple developer account (for In-App purchases, push notifications and app submission)
- intermediate level iOS development skill to customize the app for yourself