Modern and responsive “Coming Soon” and “Maintenance Mode” page with full-sized background image slideshow, countdown timer, 100+ social icons and AJAX-ed opt-in form (supports MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor and MyMail). This is ideal for people who WordPress website is coming soon, or if administrator is updating website with plugins, themes etc.
- Add “Terms & Conditions” checkbox to opt-in form.
- Integration with WordPress-native Personal Data Tools.
SEO-friendly: send correct HTTP-headers (
503 Service Unavailableand
- Responsive design: looks perfect on desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Full-sized background image slideshow: slideshow powered by Backstretch.
- Countdown timer: let your visitors know when you are ready.
- 100+ social icons: slideshow powered by Mono Social Icon Font.
- Modern Opt-in form: HTML5+CSS3 AJAX-ed opt-in form.
- MailChimp supported: e-mails can be submitted to MailChimp through its API.
- iContact supported: e-mails can be submitted to iContact through its API.
- GetResponse supported: e-mails can be submitted to GetResponse through its API.
- Campaign Monitor supported: e-mails can be submitted to Campaign Monitor through its API.
- Aweber supported: e-mails can be submitted to Aweber through its API.
- MyMail supported: e-mails can be submitted to MyMail.
- Local database: e-mails are also collected in local database.
- CSV Export: e-mails can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- White IPs: disable “Coming Soon” and “Maintenance Mode” for users with certain IPs.
- White user roles: disable “Coming Soon” and “Maintenance Mode” for users with certain user roles.
- Color customization: specify color of each element.
- Handle administrators: “Coming Soon” and “Maintenance Mode” is always disabled for administrators.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin like any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check or WP_DEBUG.
DemoPlease visit demo website and check out how it works.
- Install and activate the plugin like you do with any other plugins. Once activated, it will create a menu “Coming Soon” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Coming Soon >>> Settings”, configure plugin and save settings.
- Click left side menu “Coming Soon >>> Settings” and enable “Maintenance Mode” by clicking relevant button.
[2018-06-07 - version 2.40 released] - Added option inform admin about new subscribers. - Added option to send welcome email subscribers. - Added compatibility with WP-native Personal Data Tools. - Add "Terms & Conditions" chackbox. - Minor bug fixed. [2015-02-26 - version 2.30 released] - Added option to set size of text elements. - Added option to disable text shadow. - Fixed problem with button in Firefox. - Minor bug fixed.