ColorPicker.Pro allows choosing a color by modifying HEX/HSL or RGB values. You also see actual HEX/HSL/RGB indexes while choosing a color in the palette.
Custom ColorsColorPicker.Pro allows the user to add colors to a custom colors palette.
Attaching to Input
ColorPicker.Pro can easily be attached to an existing input control (by adding one attribute to the input tag). The control then gets a small square box with the chosen color as background.
- Customizable CSS-based UI
- Lightweight, at around 30KB minified (or ~7KB minified + gzipped)
- Convert colors between HEX, RGB , HSL and Named Colors
- Zero dependencies (not even jQuery)
- Supports IE11+, Safari, Google Chrome, Yandex Browser, Opera, Firefox
- Material Colors
30 Oct, 2018
- Bug fix: color detection problem
15 Sep, 2018
- Fix dark theme for material color picker
14 Sep, 2018
- Bug fix: fix hsl color format and conversion
12 Sep, 2018
- Added Material Color Picker
24 Aug, 2018
- Optimized gradient and fixed color detection logic
23 aug, 2018
- Small bug fix