Color Flood is an Android game made in Java using Eclipse IDE.
The aim of the game is to flood the entire board with the same color. Initially you control the top left square and you have to combine it with the other squares pressing bottom buttons to flood every squares with the same color.
Also, the game includes a Two Players mode.
- Random colors generated in every board
- 24 Levels, each harder than previous
- 3 difficulties for trainning. In these difficulties, the best score is stored
- Single and Multi Player mode
- Customizable boards with the size you prefer
- Admob Ads (Banner and Interstitials)
- Splash screen with your own logo
THE GAME INCLUDES A README.doc EXPLAINING:
- How to import the game
- How to change game colors
- How to change Admob ids (Banner and Interstitial)
- How to change the % of times that appears the Interstitial
- How to change the current levels and how to add more levels.