Ready to accept cryptocurrency on your WooCommerce store? Coinbase Commerce for WooCommerce allows you to start accepting cryptocurrency in a few simple steps. All you need is to sign up for a Coinbase Commerce account and install Coinbase Commerce for WooCommerce on your shop.
Payment processing is handled by Coinbase which guarantees a secure and fast payment for your customers. Coinbase Commerce supports six cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dai and USD Coin.
- Setup an account on Coinbase Commerce
- WordPress v4.4.0 or later
- WooCommerce v3.0.0 or later
- Supports six widely-used cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dai and USD Coin.
- Easy to set-up and customize.
- Secure and fast: payment processing is handled by Coinbase.
- Display prices in cryptocurrency.
- Detailed order notes.
- Links to payment TX and invoice.
- Currency icon is displayed in front of each order.
- Professional support.
== Changelog == = 1.2.0 - 2020-04-03 = * Feature - Support Dai stablecoin. = 1.1.2 - 2020-03-11 = * WC 4.0 compatibility. = 1.1.1 - 2019-06-01 = * Fix - Console error. = 1.1.0 - 2019-05-31 = * Feature - Support USD Coin (USDC). = 1.0.2 - 2018-10-26 = * Fix - Styling issues. * Fix - Remove crypto prices from variable product ranges. = 1.0.1 - 2018-09-28 = * Tweak - Improve front-end style. = 1.0.0 - 2018-08-25 = * Initial release.