Now supports Dogecoin (DOGE)!
Ready to accept cryptocurrency on your WooCommerce store? Coinbase Commerce for WooCommerce allows you to start accepting cryptocurrency in a few simple steps. All you need is to sign up for a Coinbase Commerce account and install Coinbase Commerce for WooCommerce on your shop.
Payment processing is handled by Coinbase which guarantees a secure and fast payment for your customers. Coinbase Commerce supports seven cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Dai (DAI) and USD Coin (USDC).
- Setup an account on Coinbase Commerce
- WordPress v4.4.0 or later
- WooCommerce v3.0.0 or later
- Supports seven widely-used cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Dai (DAI) and USD Coin (USDC).
- Easy to set-up and customize.
- Secure and fast: payment processing is handled by Coinbase.
- Display prices in cryptocurrency.
- Detailed order notes.
- Links to payment TX and invoice.
- Currency icon is displayed in front of each order.
- Professional support.
== Changelog == = 1.2.3 - 2021-07-29 = * Feature - Add Support for Dogecoin (DOGE). = 1.2.2 - 2021-06-24 = * Fix - Fatal error when testing webhook events. = 1.2.1 - 2021-04-06 = * Fix - Plugin does not load in multisite mode. = 1.2.0 - 2020-04-03 = * Feature - Add support for Dai stablecoin. = 1.1.2 - 2020-03-11 = * WC 4.0 compatibility. = 1.1.1 - 2019-06-01 = * Fix - Console error. = 1.1.0 - 2019-05-31 = * Feature - Add support USD Coin (USDC). = 1.0.2 - 2018-10-26 = * Fix - Styling issues. * Fix - Remove crypto prices from variable product ranges. = 1.0.1 - 2018-09-28 = * Tweak - Improve front-end style. = 1.0.0 - 2018-08-25 = * Initial release.