FREE SUPPORT FOR ANYONE+ Please send questions on the comment area or send email to email@example.com
Codetabs is a great plug-in tabs + slider when integrated gestrue swipe, move between slides really easy on desktop and mobile. No need to switch troublesome dropdown menu as the other plugin on the mobile. Same time create thousands of beautiful effects with built-in over 250 ‘out-in’ effects and ‘one’. Also, codetabs built-in responsive features, vertical tabs, flat and clean theme, powerfull API, 40+ templates html, 14+ positions, 100+ options, more and more.
- Swipe gestures – switch between slides easy and flexibility with support swipe gestures, especially with tabs have many slides or on the mobile devices. No need to worry, no need to trouble to switch dropdown menu on mobile devices.
- Huge effects – Easily create thousands of beautiful effects with pre-build over 250+ out-in effects and one effects. Same time can create favorite, unique effects their own through code.effect.css file. There’s also support powerline and fade effect for those who love the speed and simplicity. Codetabs have the most effect in the tabs plugin.
- Slider embedded – slider in codetabs not inherited the powerful features like swipe gestures, huge effects, hardware accelerated, fully responsive, also built the outstanding features such as image lazyload, center layout, fullwidth layout, nested & multi slider, supported caption … strong and flexible as the top slider plugin!
- Fully responsive every browser and every devices : desktop – tablet – mobile.
- True tabs – it is trully tabs on mobile devices. One design throughout on desktop and mobile devices.
- Flat design – flat, clean and minimalist design throughout codetabs, respond most of the modern template. Same time easily create new style in css file.
- Directions – full support horizontal tabs and vertical tabs.
- 14 positions – maximun support position of title tabs (pagination).
- 5 sizes – built-in 5 sizes title tabs. Same time easily create new size in css file.
- Slideshow – full support slideshow, timer, button ‘Play/Pause’, hoverpause functions. Automatic stop slideshow before the next slide not loaded and play back automatically when the next slide has loaded.
- Timer – support to 3 type timer with flat style, special support more options in ‘arc’ object.
- 40+ templates – easily start using codetabs with multiple templates.
- SEO friendly with html5 markup.
- Nested & multi tabs on the page with different skins.
- Cross browser – full support main browser on desktop and mobile devices. Same time support old browser IE7, 8, 9.
- Fallback effects – ‘one’ effects, ‘out-in’ effects fallback to ‘fade’ effect on old browser.
- Powerful API – codetabs easier control with more public methods and callback events.
- Live update – easily update most options directly through ‘opt()’ api.
- Keyboard & MouseWheel navigation support.
- Random effects – including ‘one’ effects and ‘out-in’ effects.
- Outside markup – the components: navigation, title tabs, timer… can set up markup in any location on site. Makes it easy to create flexible layout, design is not tied.
- Well documentation – step by step instructions to create codetabs. Features brief description, concise, and illustrated more easily when begin using.
- Free support & update – codetabs always developing new features, regular updates as well as improve existing features.
Version 3.0 – 28/11/2014
+ Added: new 4 templates: tabs in fancybox, deeplinking ID, media load ajax, api add ajax. + Added: api 'destroy' + Added: api 'swipeEvent' + Added: load ajax and image lazyload + Added: fx 'none' + Added: new 'begin', 'center', 'centerRight', end propteries into 'idBegin' option + Added: description of main color in documentation + Improved: deeplinking auto detect ID and convert to #hash on url + Improved: resize event
Version 2.2 – 08/08/2014
+ Added: new 4 templates: highlight, fullcolor, deeplinking, cookie + Added: deeplinking, cookie, classAdd options + Added: animate effect on caption when switch slide + Added: detail description in 'markup > render' in documentation + Improved: fade effect fallback in old browser(<=IE9) + Improved: remove unnecessary effects on mobile + Changed: unlock codetabs when js no enable, more SEO friendly + Changed: name 'arc.update' 'acr.fps' options + Changed: prefixed in 'code.animate.css' file + Fixed: 'overflow: hidden' in Android browser + Fixed: auto run pagitem when codetabs only have 2 slide + Fixed: many slide at the same time 'selected' + Fixed: render font in safari 5.1 windows + Fixed: position swipe gestures in opera 12 + Fixed: stop drag-text when swipe gestures in IE7-8
Version 2.1 – 20/07/2014
+ Improved: swipe gestures on mobile device, no lag, faster 200%. + Changed: some slider templates + Added: video tutorial on 'how to' page
Version 2.0 – 16/07/2014
+ Initial release