The Codeigniter User Manager Pro V2 system was built out of the need to have a secure reliable backend for Codeigniter systems. As such, it is designed to be easy to learn and use and fast in the execution of its function. It comes jam-packed with nifty features which will make building and maintaining your website or system a joy. The stress of having to edit source code is now a thing of the past. It’s all automated. The system itself is a web application built atop the Codeigniter PHP framework and designed to be very lightweight thus improving page load speeds even for slow connections and giving your visitors a flawless experience. They’re assured to come back. The system is built using a modular method which ensures separation of functions making the modules and the system as a whole highly scalable and easy to maintain and troubleshoot.
- Built on the robust codeigniter HMVC framework.
- Includes a powerful Access control for users, user groups, and user levels.
- Can handle complex access permisions for both front end and backend
- Customizable templating system
- Front end login and registration capabilities
- Login with Facebook Feature
- Responsive Design, both frontend and Backend
- Powerful Password encription to enhance security
- Hidden field security to keep away spammers
- Forgot pass word for both Frontend and backend login
- Single session for both front end and backend
- Remember me cookie for both front end and back end
- Pages module to allow users with access permissions to access specific pages
- Add, edit and delete users in the backend
- Disable specific user accounts, user groups or levels
- Simple User’s statistics
- Search users
- Email Activation for registered users
- User login IP log
- User Login time log
- User Login attempts log
- An exhaustive documentation for both technical and non technical users.
The above accounts shouldn’t be edited. All data entered will be removed in a day or two.
Support and Documentation
Please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the program to help you with your projects.
- Codeigniter User Manager Pro v2.0.3 25th July 2013
Fixed – ACL now performing check correctly
Fixed – CRUD user group working with parent as “None”
Fixed – CRUD user level working with parent as “None”
Fixed – CRUD user working with user group as “None”
Fixed – Changing user_id in URL of edit user doesn’t throw PHP errors
Fixed – Help-block spans no longer have same ID (Valid HTML)
Fixed – Edit user doesn’t force on to change the password
Fixed – CRUD user level and user group. Can now change name
Changed – Added super_admin check for user_id 1. Can’t be edited
Changed – Users can now be made admin and still be editable
Added – Checks for duplicate name and email when admin adds user
- Codeigniter User Manager Pro v2.0.2 21st June 2013
Fixed – Bugs due due to reference to the old settings table
Fixed – Missing column ‘parent’ in user_group table
Added – Facebook Connect now adds user to users table
Minor bug fixes
- Codeigniter User Manager Pro v2.0.1 3rd June 2013
Updated – Facebook connect now working
Updated – Premium pages now show login prompt
Updated – Using phpass for hashing passwords
Updated – Documentation with instructions for Facebook connect
Major bug fixes