The CloudBox – Online File Management System can control multiple files. you may also control unauthorized access in your project. Highly secured file uploader and access control that created using CodeIgniter Framework. Multi-level user access, user communication by internal message system and it fully customized. Registered users are see in report that creating pagination automatically. Mostly it will be use for controlling the files and folders.
- Twitter Bootstrap design
- Cross browser pass
- 100% Object Oriented(CodeIgniter)
- SEO friendly URL
- Auto pagination
- Captcha integration
- Public profiles
- View timestamps when users login
- Custom user profiles
- User can upload their own avatar (can be disabled in admin panel)
- Social icons used to link to your other sites and sections
- Each can be disabled in the admin panel if you do not need them to be displayed
- Multiple user levels per user (Admin, Special, User)
- Login expiration – Control default time before a user is logged out
- Modal forgotten password screen
- Email activation – Avoid false signup!
- My Account (“Settings”) page
- Extremely easy to integrate using our Install Wizard
- Reliable and secure MySQL database backend
- Automatic HTML5 & PHP field validation
- Unlimited folder creation
- Added subfolders functionality
- Drag and drop multiple file upload
- Update and delete folder
- Unlimited file upload in every folder
- Update and delete file
- Short folder by user
- Fully organized folder and file report
- Forgotten password reset
- Integrated FREE Simple Contact Form
- Auto Sortable columns
- Auto Pagination
- Mailbox System allows users on your system to send messages to each other
- Easy to reply email
- Get notifications when you receive new mail
- Users can delete mail
- Block list & Suspend list allows users to block other users from contacting them
- Customize the access, denied, register, forget password, activation link messages
- View list of recently registered users
- Search through all users
- Add new user manually
- Reset any user’s password
- Edit any user’s level or access
- View list of user
- Supper admin can change site name, site email and site logo
If you are use CloudBox – Online File Management System v1.1.1 we really apologize for the inconvenience, there is NO way to update that script into version 2.0.0 You need to setup new version from sketch.
If you are use CloudBox – Online File Management System v1.1.0 this version please ignore this process.Update guide – CloudBox – Online File Management System v1.0.0 and v1.0.1
If You are using “CloudBox – Online File Management System v1.0.0 and v1.0.1” and if you want to update on “CloudBox – Online File Management System v1.1.0” then go to this http://miu.atiqueit.com/cloud.zip and download the zip file and follow the instraction.
Step-1: Extract cloud.zip file then you will get the update.php file Step-2: Copy update.php file and paste the file in your project root. Step-3: Now login your script, run http://yourdomain.com/update.php Step-4: when your address ber will stop reloading then you can see the update message on your update menu under setting.
Version 2.0.0 – 19 November 2015
- Brand new responsive design - Fix some security issue - Make 100% responsive - Fix development bugs - Use latest version of codeigniter - Ajax based login and registration system - More user friendly design - Other improvements and minor bug fixes - Powerful documentation
Version 1.1.1 – 19 November 2015
- Some simple bug fix.
Version 1.1.0 – 06 April 2015
- File management bug fix - Same name of file management. - Some simple bug fix. - Added some new extension to upload your file.
Version 1.0.1 – 04 April 2015
- User Access Control bug fix - Quick update option to next version bug fix. - Some simple bug fix. - Some style problem fix. - Added some new extension to upload your file.
Version 1.0.0 – 09 March 2015
- Initial release.
Support and Documentation
With purchasing the CloudBox – Online File Management System you will get first class support! Please feel free to contact me by email at any time if you run into problems.
You need to confirm your purchase from codecanyon.net to get any support.
Email Us: email@example.com