This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
hi there have some little suggestion.
1. Login is too dependent about envato account, and if we not have use it anymore, we can’t open page.
2. it’s seems difficult to upload old item i have buy, but it’s now removed …
but i have source in my computer.
3. give access to upload items not buy on envato.
1. Yes, indeed this is an item exclusively for envato items.
2. not sure what you mean, please explain in detail
3. sames as 2
1. yes but it could be good not to depend to signin with envato
2. i have envato file and i wish to upload
3. i have buy file from bootstraptemplate.com and i would like to upload
1. yeah maybe
2. it’s clearly stated it’s removed, so you can’t download files that do not exist sorry
3. this app is called Backups for Envato Purchases.. so it’s not for other sites unfortunately.
1. it’s sure
2. sure i can’t download, but i have this files so i can do it.
3. ok see 2
2 & 3 – I see what you mean now. you need a manual upload button/form. ok cool it will be done 100%
Hum, there have new version today and script not update … is it possible to make a manual update ?
Yes you can do manual update by creating a backup and entering version in title for example. But it should auto-update if you correctly setup the cron job as per docs.
I read but dont get how to do. There not have button backup … For cron it’ sur not work
Like you regular add a backup, just say item PHP V1 earlier created, then do it the same way you initially did buy enter title PHP V1.2
Hum it’s seems Quick to download to dropbox
I am getting multiple redirects when I goto my /login url when I try to setup script
That happens when the API is incorrectly setup, contact me via my profile page form to arrange a configuration together
I’m getting the following error:
in AccountController.php line 140
at HandleExceptions->handleError(‘8’, ‘Trying to get property of non-object’, ’/var/www/vhosts/domain.nl/envato.domain.nl/app/Http/Controllers/AccountController.php’, ‘140’, array(‘req’ => object(Request), ‘messages’ => array(‘storage.required’ => ‘The destination storage is required.’), ‘dbx’ => true, ‘dbx_path’ => ’’, ‘s3’ => false, ‘ch’ => resource, ‘result’ => null, ‘error’ => ’’, ‘http_code’ => ‘403’)) in AccountController.php line 140
The error is much longer let me know if you need it.
Please contact me via my profile page form and we’ll take it from there.
Is this app/script still working? Because Envato is now using token system.
Also, is it possible to download to Google Drive? I have a Google Business account, would be interesting if I can store it there, not having to use Dropbox aside with Google Drive.
Yes it does work however you can only use it with Amazon S3 Or Dropbox (no google drive support – google API’s are a bit hard to setup for end users).
Sorry, at the moment I don’t plan extending the storage destination for this item.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $5
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work