Clients Demo Enforcer is an admin interface that lets you manage folders protected with htacess. htaccess/htpasswd combo is a powerful combination to to protect entire folders with a single file. Sadly htaccess creation and configuration is not one of the easiest task, and even once mastered it can be difficult to track and manage. CDE will make the managment of htacces a real breeze. CDE is aimed toward protecting directory to show your work in progress to your clients: protecting your work make sure that only the intended recipient will be able to see the preview and shows your clients how much you care and are willing to do to protect their intellectual properties.
These are the most notable features:
- Doesn’t require databases.
- Very easy to install and manage, once deployed you will never have to worry again about your htaccess file tracking and configuration.
- Supports singles as well as multiple username in htpasswd.
- Supports multiple htpasswd files managment.
- Let you delete and edit a single username in a big htpasswd file.
- Either create a new directory or add an htaccess file on an existing folder.
- Automatic safe renaming on file and folder creation (can be turned off).
- Very fast.
- Powered by Ajax.
- OOPhp fully compatible with PHP4.
- v2 (november, 26th 2009) >Fixed a bug in the login system >Added an alternative file for people that may experience problems with php4
- v1 (november, 24th 2009) (First public release)