The problem with most business is that they depend static query based analysis that restricts them to linear exploration within a partial view of their data. In addition, it takes a lot of time and effort. Click lets you combine any number of views so that you can explore across all your data.
Click is a web-based Dynamic Report Generator that helps organizations medium or small in data discovery. It enables them to generate different types of Reports including Table, Chart and Map report. Simply, it enables them to choose any type of view from their selected Database, and generate a set of dynamic reports. Furthermore, it supports adding rules, permissions, and adding dynamic search fields for each customized report. Click developed using C# for the ASP.NET framework. The Click core is SplendidCRM which is open source Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
ManualYou can view or download the manual in the following links:
Click:User Guide Line
Click: Training Material
Click contains different type features, that facilitate report creator (i.e who need to create a report for the end-user / business user) work when he needs to generate different types of the report; Click allows Report Creator to do his task in a simple and quick way. The Click feature listed as following:
- Login: When you navigate to the Click website, you might be automatically authenticated and taken to the home page, or you might be prompt for a user-name and password.
- Forgot Password: If you need help resetting your password, Click can help by sending you a link by email to reset your password.
- User Interface: The Click has a very consistent interface. Its modules are represented on the menu as a tab, with a pop-down to create or list the records of the module. When the “admin” add user, admin can select the user language, where Arabic or English.
- Multi-language:Click support two languages including Arabic and English.
- Create Dynamic Report:Click allows report creator to create a dynamic set of reports, from specific database views.
Custom Report: It support different types of reports including:
- Table Report: It allows to display the data as a table, with print, export, and filter the table information features.
- Chart Report: It allows to display data as a chart. Click support 35 types of charts.
- Google Map: It allows to display the geographical data, in Google Map.
- Report Permission: It allows the report creator to add permission for each report.
- Custom Search Fields: Allows report creator to add custom search fields, for each report template.
- Configure Settings: It allows the administrator to customize the system setting including report database connection, and email setting.
- Users: It allows the administrator to add/update/active/or deactivate system users.
- Roles: It allows the administrator to add a new role with different levels (edit, view, and delete).
- Auditor:Logs information contains all information about deleted, updated and created record in all system. In addition, all pages access by users.