Clean Form is a Full Responsive PHP Working Ajax Multi-purpose Form with Required field jQuery validation built on PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery. Code written in a simple way by which you can easily integrated at your site.
Clean Form Responsive PHP Working Ajax Multi-purpose Form can be used for your organization, company, hotel room reservation, restaurant table reservation, Job Apply, business or Personal use. So that your visitors, customers, clients, agents, members can contact you, let you know their concern, book restaurant table, hotel reservation, apply for job through the form.
Clean Form is a responsive, clean, well documented Ajax Multi-purpose Form. It can be simply integrated at your site with the documentation help. All the codes are clean, well commented and well organized with proper help documentation. It looks great with all types of devices. Try out the demo.
Customer Rating for Clean Form
- AJAX enabled (no page reloads)
- PHP Working Ajax Multi-purpose Form with Required field jQuery validation
- SMTP option available
- CC and BCC settings included in Documentation
- Get the IP of the sender inside the e-mail body
- File attachment in email feature included
- File size restriction included
- Anti Spam (simple Math Captcha)
- Anti Spam (Google recaptcha)
- Easy Setup for sending email to recipient. 100% working script.
- Google Map
- 46 Calendar Languages file included
- W3C Valid HTML Code
- HTML5 & CSS3
- 100% Responsive & Mobile-Friendly Layout
- Font Awesome icons
- Browser Compatibility
- Fully Customizable
- Easy integration into your site
- Clean and well commented Code
- Easily customizable
- Well Documentation ( proper help instructions for setup )
- Dedicated Support
- and Much More!
Note: All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the template and NOT included in the final purchase files.
----- V 1.2 Released: 18 February 18 ----- - Added: 1 new style (Quotation Request Form for Cleaning Service) - Updated: phpmailer has upgraded
----- V 1.1 Released: 6 January 18 ----- - Added: Added 1 new Form (Quote Form Style 2)
----- Initial Released: 3 January 18 ----- - Initial Released