i really want to buy but i need to know one thing first,Is there a way user can sort ads?[latest/recent] + time the ad is posted???
Hi, not in this app, you can do that in woopy, check it out: https://codecanyon.net/item/x/19477906
nice! i would like start with android version of woopy, I hope it will be available on March!?
Hopefully within the end of March, we’re building it now, follow us on Twitter to stay updated
I have question again on classify,Is there a way to review ads as admin before allowing publishing them?or what admin can do in this app?
Hi, you would have to add a column in the Classifieds class in the parse dashboard called ‘isPending’, then edit the submit function with a line of code that puts that field as True, and edit the query for ads to show only ads with isPending value as False. You would have to daily check your database for ads with True values in the isPending column and switch them into False by a simple click, then those ads will be shown in the app
Thanx ,i’ll purchase it soon
you’re welcome, anyway don’t forget to check out woopy in our portfolio, it’s our brand new listings app with internal chat, it has more features than Classify
hi bro i’m new to android studio. please can you give how to edit the layouts xml files? because in my preview editor can’t scroll down the screening and can’t see the buttons or contents at the booth.thank you and peace!
Hi, in the Design tab of the xml file there’s a handle on the bottom-right corner of the screen canvas, drag it down to increase the canvas height and right to increase its width, and you’ll see all the hidden views. Hope this helps!
hi bro. a question. how to translate the android app to other language?. peace!
Hi, simply by changing all the texts into TextViews and Buttons in the xml files, and also by changing the strings in the code (usually the ones of AlertBuilder).
Before I buy, I have some questions, please check.
- Can I customize with Android Studio?
- It would have like me to use only for teacher register, separated by type of material, ex. Mathematics, English?
- Is it easy to translate the app into Brazilian Portuguese?
- Has step by step manual to configure the App and PHP?
- Do you have support from your company?
1. yes you must use Android Studio to edit this app template
2. You can edit the categories as you wish within the app,s code
3. Yes, just replace TextViews and Buttons texts with your own language, as well as the strings of alerts into the code
4. No php involved, the backend is by Parse SDK hosted on back4app.com and the user guide explains in details how to setup the app
5. We offer support if you encounter bugs that are caused by our code. We’re not available for freelance work at present.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work