Classic Bowling is a HTML5 Sport Game.
Throw the ball and hit as many pins as you can!
How many strikes will you have???
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 790×1410 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device
Just warning that for very wide screens, the game may not be perfectly full screen.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t ensure full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issues between some mobile-browsers and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- Due to some security policies, the game doesn’t run on Chrome locally.
This issue doesn’t occur with other browsers, like Firefox i.e.
Anyway, once you’ve uploaded the game on your server, it will work properly on any browsers.
- If you are planning to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it.
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei)
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimize any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
-Added the missing folder “game”
- Orientation alert added
- Fullscreen button added
- Just changed file extension from .fbx to .txt in /game/models folder. This because some server space may not load properly fbx files.
- Sound library updated
- Bug fixed on full-screen feature
- Bug fixed on retina devices
-Bug fixed on iPad devices
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: