Do you support the Arabic language?
Is supports RTL?
RTL will be supported from next update, will be released planned next week.
You are welcome!
do you have android and iphone versions?
if yes how much will they cost, if no, will you be able to deliver so ?
Yes, available, please check our portfolio: https://codecanyon.net/user/sanljiljan/portfolio
any links please for demos running on android market or APK demo file to test ?
Available on item pages, example:
I downloaded script and I don’t see any php file.
On other scripts from envato everything is ok
What is happend?
LOL that is
Thank you. Unzipped 7zip and all is ok
Thanks on info!
Hi, I have a few questions:
1. Is it easy for to just show the business address and phone number only where the ‘purpose’, ‘type’, ‘county’, ‘city’, ‘zipcode’, ‘area’, ‘ownership’ and ‘agent’ is now? I don’t need all that info I just want the businesses address and telephone number in that section.
2. In your demo when I click ‘Show distance from my location’ it doesn’t do anything. I tried it on my desktop computer and on my phone and neither does anything. The map shows up fine and shows the path to the kiosk location but as I said it doesn’t show a path to my location. I am in Canada so does this have any affect on it? Maybe I am too far away in your demo?
1. You can replace overview fields via admin (Move outside overview and will be auto-hidden)
2. Your location should be enabled on mobile device and will work fine. Yes, you are also too far probably…
Hi, thanks for the reply.
1. OK thank you, I’ll try it out in your demo admin.
2. Yes, location is enabled on both my desktop and my android phone so thats why I don’t understand it not working so maybe it is because I am so far away. Could you please add this Canadian business in your demo website so i can test the ‘Show my location” feature please:
Street Address: 224 Commercial Street
Town: North Sydney
Province: Nova Scotia
Postal Code: B2A 1B7
Google map link: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/224+Commercial+St,+North+Sydney,+NS+B2A+1B7email@example.com,-60.252435,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4b67ef091bca3bc7:0x9ac4405be8fb05c0!8m2!3d46.2079468!4d-60.2502463
If I can get the “Show my location” feature to work I will purchase your script for sure because this is a key feature for the website I am building and I need to make sure it works properly in my area before I purchase.
PS: I think I found a small mobile bug: When I view businesses on my phone and try to scroll past a picture it opens the picture instead of scrolling. I have to grab above or below the picture to scroll the page. Not a huge issue but it is annoying so it should be fixed.
1. You mean show distance from my location? When you click on this button do you see popup to confirm that you allow sharing your location by browser?
2. If you doesn’t move your finger enough on screen it’s registered as click and not scroll usually on mobile devices.
1. No pop-up shows up. As I’ve said this feature works for me in other scripts so it is something with your not working. I’m using chrome browser on desktop and on Android phone and neither works for me.
2. Yes I know how mobile browsers function (I’m a developer) but no matter how quickly I try and scroll it still pops up. Your script is the only one that does this. I’ll try and make a video of it if I can but know of a tool on mobile that can record my screen actions.
1. Then you have this feature (location sharing) disabled in your browser and script can’t fetch your location.
2. Will be nice if you can provide video to check and solve this issue. Please send link or video to our support email: http://iwinter.com.hr/support/
1. I do have location enabled on both desktop and mobile as I said it works on other scripts. I’ll make a video of the desktop and show you what’s happening.
2. Yes I will try and capture it on video but it only happens on mobile so I’ll see what I can do as I’m not sure if there is screen capture for mobile.
Can you add the address above to the demo so I can try it out locally?
Added, check example: http://map-kiosk.com/croatia-varazdin/index.php/property/20
Let me know if works properly?
Thanks, no it still doesn’t show me distance from me. I’ll try and record it and get a video to you ASAP – it could be something on my end not working correctly. Thanks for your help.
Problem is in your browser, try on another pc.
My customer and me have very interest in “City Guide Directory Portal” (CGDP), in fact, is our firts option to buy, but I have some questions before:
1) How open source is the code? I need to integrate it with to another web app made by me. So, I must be modify some forms in CGDP to add NEW fields and also advertising code and another information like traffic statistics and other links.
2) Your code is easy to follow, I mean is not complicated to work with it?
3) You’ve got t some docs or guide for developers?
4) Also, we plan to buy CGDP apps for Android and iPhone too. So, my question is again about the easy way to modify these apps to include NEW fields and also anvertising code and some information like traffic statistics, too.
5) You can offer support or any help in our case?
Thanks is advanced.
1. completely open source
2. it’s based on codeigniter styles, coding skills are required if you want some complex integration
3. Check documentation available
4. completely open source
5. terms: https://codecanyon.net/item/city-guide-directory-portal/15315828/support
Thanks for your quickly answer.
the map not showing any more, the console says missing MAP API keys, how and where to insert the map key?
can you able to remove index.php?
Yes, possible if your server support mod rewrite. Can you provide your website link?
can i able to use as realestate portal, if yes means i need full demo before buying
i can’t upload images on front end i need full demo
Yes, you can use it as real estate, then you need:
Install this script: https://codecanyon.net/item/real-estate-agency-portal/6539169
And follow guide: http://iwinter.com.hr/support/?p=7882
I have a few questions:
1. Can a make in the zone “ ... ” to write the name of the place, and his site, instead of its distance to the Center and parking?
2. Can you make have a rating (vote) to use Google Rich Sniper and it will shows in the place ratings stars still in the search engine of Google ... ?
3. Can I specify which locations have the online contact form and which do not? Because when I add “parks” or “churches”, there will be no recipient!
Also is there any option online contact form to move him to the top? (Where qr code now)
4. Can I have different search engines (on the right) in the category “Hotels” or “Cafes”? There visitors can search by different criteria. “How many stars the hotel” or “What room there are 3+1 or 4+1”. When the visitor is in the category “Restaurants” be able to search for “number of seats” or “If there is live music inside” or “DJ” and such similar things that are highly specific to each category?
5. Is it possible to be a “search” immediately, without the need to press the visitor button “Search”. As soon as I change something in the searcher to filter displayed results without the need for a button?
6. Is there a possibility that article from the blog to insert it as a detailed content to a place? And this article to be visible only in the place, but not on the blog.
7. In subsequent versions, it is expected to have a “debit/credit card gate ’ for certificates and keys to make payments easier ?
It is possible to have more questions, for which I now not know to ask.
1. I doesn’t understand,what you mean with ”...”, please provide sketch via support email.
2. Our script support visitor and pro ratings, if you need something different, please provide details as customization request via email.
3. If there is no recipient, then email will go to standard website email.
4. Sounds like you need our classified script, there we support different fields for different categories: https://codecanyon.net/item/classifieds-multipurpose-portal-infinity-market/16572285
5. Possible with small customization (not supported by default)
6. You can insert link into content if you mean so.
7. PayPal is supported, it support also debit/credit card payments.
Yes, 6 months support is included with script purchase.
Good afternoon. I create a page and how I can place code in php on this page? Example – I need a page with external SQL data, or I want to load some SQL data, or another data from my other services on property page.
You can add custom php code directly into template file, find file this way: http://iwinter.com.hr/support/?p=5891
is there anyway to use a feed like foursquare in this to search and return local data based on location. Like coffee in Sandiego.
You mean like import such locations from foursquare api?
Yes —I just set this up – https://traveltrippa.com/ and it pulls data from foursquare api. But the responsive layout is terrible. Your app is fantastic. If it could allow a user to search for something like – GOLF at any location like – Broadbeach and show on the map the results and listings from the foursquare API – your app would be perfect. I love everything you have done – BUT – Listings are manual. I hope you come back with something positive.
Also – how does the geolocation work on a mobile. Does it detect the users mobile location? does it only map existing listings from agents and users? Can it fond any local data surrounding the users location by itself.
For best mobile experience we suggest to use mobile app: https://codecanyon.net/item/city-guide-android-app/15637502
We plan to release google places import addon module this month.
We can create other import script for you with additional coding, then please follow guide: http://iwinter.com.hr/support/?page_id=1870
thanks for your fast reply. I looked at your links. But i want to keep it as WEBAPP not got to andriod or ios. Your work is the best I have seen. Can it import location and business data from csv or other source?
Also, with adding pages. Can I add a page inside the admin area and add php code. I want to add a hotel search api portal from skyscanner api?
is there anyway I could import using a filter of some sort the same foursquare data? there must be away.??? Your app is perfect in every other way.
in the admin there is a FORM editor. with SMARTSEARCH can this not pull location data in?
CSV import is supported with module: http://iwinter.com.hr/support/?p=7867
XML import also coming as module
You can add new page via admin, also you can add custom php code into this new page template.
You can customize smart search if you need, script is open source.
We can create foursquare import script for you with additional coding, then please follow guide: http://iwinter.com.hr/support/?page_id=1870
I can’t see what I can customize as the demo doesnt let me actually create a form and see what the smart search option can do??? I would be very interested to see how much you would charge me to be able to use foursquare search results like I can in my app – https://traveltrippa.com. I will email you and ask you for a quote to integrate the foursquare api. – Thank you for such a quick response. Your City Guide Web App is the best i have ever seen.
Smart search by default can search location,title,address etc… for country,city there is also autosuggestion options.
Customization’s are not included this is additional coding.
Please follow guide for price calculation: http://iwinter.com.hr/support/?page_id=1870
but smart search oly searchs existing data or listings in the database right? It can “find” nearby data – right?
Thank you for taking the time to reply to my questions. I will email you details of what I would like you to do with some custome work.
Yes, only existing data. You are welcome!
I have registered in your support platform. But I am trying to submit a ticket with a file and a request for custom work on the City Guide App. But because I haven’t purchased the app yet I dont have a code. I need you to reply to my work request before i know i should purchase the app or not. please let me know what to do i need you to read the file i have prepared for you.
its ok I sent it directly to your email – firstname.lastname@example.org
looking forward to your reply.
Thanks, will be answered.
Any news on my Email for custom work?
just purchased script. looking forward to working with it.
1 ) I liked your script very much, but I have concerns about page speed since it is a high Google indexing factor these days. The Google Page Speed Insights give us a very bad result. https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?hl=pt-BR&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmap-kiosk.com%2Fcroatia-varazdin%2F&tab=mobile
Even on pingdom the results are not good.
There is a way you could improve it?
2) It is easy to change (display other fields) or remove the PRO RATING / CENTER X m / PARKING from location previews on front page?
3) I would like to use the script in 2 different domains in the future, each one for a different city. There is a discount for additional licenses after the first purchase?
Thank you very much.
1, You can test app on your device, this tools are not so important.
2. Yes, can be added/removed
3. Discount is not available, script is already extremely cheap.
Iam having issues of my map, it does not show even if I add my location
Provide your link via support ticket.
I tried many times but that option is not working
Please provide your website link via support ticket to see what issue you have.
I’m very interested in your plugin, but before buying it, I’d like to ask you some questions:
1- Is it possible to decide what zoom is the map by default? I’ll be using it to present a big city and I’d like for all of its area to be visible.
2- I noticed, once we select a category, the map doesn’t adjust to show the items found and sometimes it looks as if there’s nothing on it, even though there is, is that something you’re working on or is it already possible to do?
3- The google map you show in the demo is grey, is it possible to show the standard colors?
4- Would I be able to change the icons you use in each category and maybe add more?
Thanks for your time!
1. Yes, can be changed in settings
2. Currently we don’t have locations in Canada, because of that map is empty.
3. you can customize map style in html file
4. Of course, yes.
Oh, I just noticed this isn’t suited for wordpress, so I won’t be able to use it. Do you have a version for wordpress?
No, this is standalone solution.
You can try, it’s very easy to install
How would I install it in my Wordpress Website?
Do you know of a tutorial for that kind of process? I really really want to use your plugin, but I need to be sure it’ll work perfectly in Wordpress.
Would I be able to install it in the same domain or does it need a whole other domain directory?
You can’t install it to wordpress, it’s not wordpress related.
You can install it as standalone solution only.
Oh, I know it’s not a plugin for Wordpress, but I was confused because you said it was easy to install and thought I’d be able to integrate it.
So, what do you mean when you say I may install it as a standalone solution? How would it appear in my already existing website?
If we buy it will you guide us through the process? I’ve never used CodeIgniter before…
As standalone I mean, you will get completely new solution, not related to your existing website. You can’t install this into existing website.
So, the only way I can use this is by linking my website to it, right?
Before buying it, I still need to know the answer to the following questions:
1- If I install it the way you describe in the Documentation, what would I get? Is the demo content (pages, maps, menus, categories…) included or would I need to start from scratch?
2- I noticed the map doesn’t have a button to show satelite version, would that be possible to implement?
Yes, you can link it.
1. Yes, exactly same version as you can see on demo.
2. Yes, can be added, I will provide you details.
As you’ll notice, I’ve already bought City Guide.
As of this moment, I’ve installed it in a temporary folder and am working in the admin panel.
I’ve added already a new location as test and it worked fine, but I’m trying to figure out the translation system. When I go to the Languages menu, it says portuguese is already translated, but it asks for a code, what code should I insert? (EDIT: Already figured it out)
Also, about the satellite option and map color, how should I edit it?
Translation guide: http://iwinter.com.hr/support/?p=156
Regarding satellite please open support ticket and provide your link+ftp login details.
How to remove footer credits inserted in page?
Can be removed from html files or just change image, some guides: http://iwinter.com.hr/support/?p=168
This current version of the script is 1.6.0 or 1.6.1?
This is what is updated MySQL version 1.6.1 included in the script?
You should not run any mysql file manually, this is just for our internal usage (preparing for next version).
After updating to version 1.6.0 on page
“Script version in index.php: 1.6.0
Script version in database: 1.5.9”
The script in MySQL database is not done?
You should run updater one more time if you used very old version.
I ran ten times and nothing. Without any changes. Still shows that the version of the MySQL database in the previous version 1.5.9, a version of the script in the current version 1.6.0.
Provide your website link and cpanel login via support ticket to check: http://iwinter.com.hr/support
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $14